1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Youpla Dolls - Discussion - Part 1

Apr 15, 2017

1. Her foot size is about the same as MNF Moe.

I have MNF active line and all of the clothes fit. I'm not sure they make/sell clothes specific to Moe (I could be wrong as I've never looked but I've never run across them either) but they DO make Moe shoes, which are what you'd want.

Congratulations on the incoming dolls!!!

2. Hello ! I received my Ziya some days ago... Here she is :love
      [​IMG]IMGP3331 by

3. So how are these with posing? I'm used to Minifee. How does this one compare?

4. BETTER than a MNF!!! Second best posing doll I've ever owned. Only my Momonita poses better...

#184 Ban Sidhe, Jan 3, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    5. I do appreciate knowing this since I had every intention of ordering a Momonita this month. The Vana's are a bit too expensive so, maybe if she runs the mint skins again later this year or next year I might be more prepared for the expense. I almost jumped - what with her preorder ending on my birthday, but I don't know enough about her dolls yet.
      And I just heard back from Lola that Somni may be included in this month's preorder along with Momonita too, so everything's coming at me at once here! Would've been $620 for blank mint Vana. That'd be the most I ever paid for an MSD. Gonna hope to find more pictures on posing and such - Google's been no help on that.
      But thank you for the information! Much appreciated!!

6. Is anyone here part of the lucky few that got Vana in purple skin? If so, if you/they have instagram, I'd love to know so I can live vicariously through them! The purple skin was sooo pretty! Eventually I'd like to get Vana in mint, but if a purple was to come back... Oh boy.

7. @Ballerina These girls are amazing posers! As @Ban Sidhe said, way above Minifees.

She's finally ready, my Ziya! Her eyes arrived a couple of days ago and now she's complete. Her name is Minerva, Minni for short.

[​IMG]

8. She is lovely - congratulations!

9. She's so stunning :love What a precious face <3

I paid off my Ziya just recently and I'm waiting for Youpla to ship her. I'm super excited for her, she'll be a dear character of mine. I will post photos when she's here :kitty1

10. @Akatsuki Thank you, and congrats for your girl! I hope she arrives soon. :)

11. I received Donna (Ziya) yesterday :love I have to say the body is such a pleasure to play with. I hotglue sueded her, and now she poses like a dream.
      [​IMG]
      I was so happy eyes were included, since the eyes, I had bought arrived in a totally wrong color (red instead of blue). Captured in Glass will ship off new ones for me, but it would be a long wait if Donna should have been eyeless the whole time :roll:

12. Congrats! Such a pretty gal <3

13. @Mista Isilme I love your photos, thank you so much to share your girl <3

@Akatsuki I'm so happy that she arrived safe and that you love her <3 thank you for the photo !!

I just received a new outfit from BunnyHeart so.. little picture of my girl ^-^

[​IMG]

14. Thank you for your sweet words guys :D

Oh gosh, your Ziya is stunning @Youpla :aheartbea

15. Priya stopping by to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!

[​IMG]Priya Valentine by Ban, on Flickr

16. What an amazing dress she has there @Ban Sidhe Stunning!

17. Ow, love the pic - from the angle to the posing - and the face-up, combined with the softness of the rest if the pic: I'm in love.

18. Are Ziyas no longer going to be produced?

19. Alas no, she is no longer being made. :(

20. @echotexture She'll be available only in special colors at event but never again in preorder and in colors that was available for preorder :) Last preorder was the last one.