1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Youpla Dolls - Discussion - Part 1

Apr 15, 2017

1. For some reason I stopped getting notifications for this thread so I have missed (until today) so many lovely photos and arrivals! I have so enjoyed looking at all the dolls. Please please everyone post more photos if you can.

I have just ordered 8mm eyes for my girl.....just to see if I prefer them to the 6mm I have her in at the moment.

2. That happens to me sometimes.
      I have 8mm in my gal. I bought her 6mm but didn't like them as much as the odd pair I had laying about ;)

3. I have very slight gapping with the 6mm pair I am using in my girl and I won't be happy until I have tried a pair in a larger size.
      I will decide which pair she keeps when the new eyes arrive.

And a question to all.......
      Has anyone found where to buy nice fitting panties for these girls?

4. My girl can fit into the MNF panties I have. I'll try to take a pic for you late ;)

5. Thank you!

6. Here ya go :)

[​IMG]undies by Ban, on Flickr

7. Thank you so much! What a pretty set too.
      So this is the regular Minifee size? Not the Moe one

8. As far as I know - Moe line can wear the same pantie sets as Active line... Moe is shorter and has smaller feet.

9. Thank you again....I have never had a MiniFee doll so I have no first hand knowledge about them.

10. Wow! I've only recently become a fan of YouplaDolls...

I've been seeing her new Tamara SD all over Facebook...

I would love Ziya and Vana...dang...

So many dolls, so little moneys...lol

I love seeing all your photos!

Keep up the spamming please!

11. Right the new 8mm eyes have arrived........and I am thrilled with both the colour and size changes I have made.
      The colour change was not planned but after I had bought the seller messaged me to say that the blue eyes were out of stock. So I switched my order to these amber ones, as I didn't want a long wait for a re-stock of the blue eyes.

[​IMG]New eyes by Jane, on Flickr

12. I think the eys goes really well with her hair. So beautiful!

Dustbunnie

13. @Dustbunnie thank you so much! It was a happy accident that I really like

14. I like brown eyes so I think it's perfect :D beautiful pic <3

15. She has the same eyes as Priya!

[​IMG]eye of the... by Ban, on Flickr

16. @Youpla thank you so much! :cheer

They do have the same colour! Well I never, and don't they both look so different. This is what I love so much about the BJD hobby.....how different all our dolls look even when they are the same sculpt!

17. I agree 100% customization is what drew me to this hobby :)

18. Ohh... Your dolls are so wonderfull ! Have they the same skin color ? light tan ? They seem different ... :huh?: No ?
      Please, more pictures here !!!!!!!!!!! :chibi:eusa_pray

19. Hi all :) I was away from forum for so long :) Now I'm back and want to share couple pictures of my Zyia who I named
      Chloe.
      She actually didn't have a name for quite some time, couldn't find a right one. But I got this ginger wig and mane came to me finally :)
      [​IMG]zyia window by Candid Dolls, on Flickr

Why my pic doesn't show :( ?

#219 Candid, Apr 19, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2018
    20. @Candid i cant see your pic :( ( in flickr link yes )
      My Ziya arrives a few days ago ^_^ need eyes and new clothes but im love it <3
      [​IMG]