1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Youpla Dolls - Discussion - Part 1

Apr 15, 2017

1. Oh that's really nice ! good job !

2. @flivine @Youpla - Thank you both! I don't care for the green sash so I'm crocheting a different one. Vaeron is a delight to sew for--I just love him!

3. So, after getting my hands on YouplaDolls first doll ever made, Zopa...

I had to find an MSD girl...

I'm sure everyone knows how hard it is to find Ziya on the secondary market so...

I decided to search for Vàna as well...

And I found a Tan Vàna!! All the way from France...

I simply adore her...

I can't wait for Ziya's preorder at the end of this year in never released colors!!!:dance

And I hope my friend will bring me back something from LDoll!

[​IMG]My new French girl, Tan Vàna MSD by YouplaDolls... by shaira, on Flickr

4. @ShairaStar7186 - Your tan Vana is adorable.:love Congratulations on finding and buying her.

5. Lovely girl, so happy for you! Priya is excited for the new hands...
      [​IMG]in blue by Ban, on Flickr

6. It's very quiet on here recently! I hope to change that soon as I have a tanned Ziya on her way to me as I type! She is coming from the UK so hopefully will arrive early this coming week, I'm really looking forward to meeting her. It's such a coincidence how I came to purchase her. One of my lovely friends told me that she was thinking of selling her Ziya and I knew I was interested in her but decided that I'd not mention it until she put her up for sale, just in case she thought I was looking for 'mates rates'!! So I waited and then she told me that she'd sold her! LOL she was so surprised that I'd been interested but hadn't said anything to her. :doh!
      So I contacted Youpladolls to see if they had any tan girls left over from LDoll...no luck :(.
      I decided that it wasn't to be so I should move on.....and decided to catch up on some emails. I chose to write to another lovely dolly friend who I've owed an email to for months, telling her my news and just happened to mention that I'd been trying to buy a Ziya, when she wrote back immediately saying that she was just about to sell hers, and was going to take the photos the following day....was I interested in her?!! :dance
      How funny is that!!! And such a coincidence!

I'd love to see some spam of your Ziya to help in my wait!!! :)

7. Ah so nice! Congratulations! <3

8. @dambuster01 - What a lovely coincidence! Congratulations on buying her.

9. Thank you both, @Candid and @vermont chick for your nice comments.
      Well she arrived and she is beautiful. She was a little pale from living in the UK ;) so I've added some extra blush and some freckles because here in Spain she'll be the sort of girl who spends her time in the sunshine! ;)
      Her previous mum called her Angeline so she will be known as Angel here. I hope you like her!!

[​IMG]

10. She's adorable, @dambuster01 - I love how you've styled her.:fangirl:

11. Thank you very much @vermont chick :) I'm very pleased with her little face! I'm looking forward to having a bit more time to try other clothes and stuff on her too :D

12. Oh Sharon she looks adorable!!! I am so pleased that she has gone to live with you.....finally she has come to life! I love what you have done to her.

13. Thanks so much once again Jane and for letting me adopt her, I'm delighted with her, she's such a little beauty!!! :D

14. She is going to have so much fun with you!

15. Aw! she is so cute! Nice work with blushing! <3

16. So, quick question, has anyone had any luck finding shoes for the heeled feet? Boots that fit minifee I've been able to work with, but regular pumps, that I have found, have been too long... so she's been mostly heeled shoeless, lol!

17. I'm so excited to share my two LDoll purchases from YouplaDolls...

My amazing bestie was able to go to LDoll and bring me back two amazing girls!

First, I got a Petal Olive blank with both size busts and both flat/heeled feet! Eeeeeek!

I just got confirmation from AngelToast that she will accept Olive for a Faceup! I can't wait!

And my second doll was in fact, one of the Tan Ophèlie fullsets she had...

I am so in love with both of them!

Vàna is thrilled to have two new sisters and I will definitely be preordering Ziya in the new light tan she showed us today on her Facebook!

Enjoy my girls!:love

[​IMG]Doll meet with my bestie... by shaira, on Flickr

[​IMG]Doll meet with my bestie... by shaira, on Flickr

18. Lovely dolls, @ShairaStar7186 - congratulations! Can't wait to see what Angel Toast does with your Olive.

19. Thanks @Jane, I hope so!!

Thank you @Candid!

Congratulations, your Olive is going to be beautiful, and that was great that your friend was able to pick them up for you :) And I love your full set girl, she is gorgeous!

20. Angel has a new camera, she fancies herself as a bit of a photographer! I'm loving this gorgeous girl :)

[​IMG]