1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Youpla Dolls - Discussion - Part 1

Apr 15, 2017

1. I found these sweet dolls not too long ago so I'm excited for the upcoming pre-order. However, I might be in trouble if Vana is made available :abambi:

Does anyone have pics of their Vana? I would love to see!

2. Hi there! You have stumbled upon these amazing dolls huh?

Vàna was my first and now I have Olive and Ophèlie as well.

Planning on preordering Ziya next!

Here's my Vàna...enjoy!:love
      [​IMG]Vàna is #probjdartists #prolegitbjds by shaira, on Flickr

3. Your Vana is so pretty, such a lovely girl....and her pose is perfect too :)

4. It snowed some here in South Carolina, enough so that the city basically shuts down because people in the south can't drive in it... LOL

But I took Vàna out in it and got some stunning shots...:wiggle

[​IMG]Took Vàna outside for some snow shots...❄️ by shaira, on Flickr

5. She looks beautiful @ShairaStar7186 ..... the perfect surroundings for her. And I love her outfit too :)

6. I'm another newbie to these beautiful dolls and am placing my order on Dec. 15th for Ziya!!! Everyone has such lovely pictures of their girls with their sweet faces. A question, please, what clothes are the best fit and where does everone find their shoes?

7. Congratulations @Sortilege, they are lovely dolls, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
      I've not had my girl long but am finding that in the main she fits into clothes for slim MSDs such as those made for Mini Fees. Her bum is slightly bigger and she's slightly shorter I believe.
      As for shoes, there is a seller on Etsy called Summomo82 and she sells shoes for the MNF Moe line dolls, and these fit Ziya. I only have one pair so far, ballet bump style, but they fit really well.
      I hope that helps a bit, and I'm sure other members on here will know of other places too. I think if you search youpladolls on Etsy you'll come up with something :)

8. Thank you so much, dambuster01...you're information is very helpful. This will be my first doll of this size, so I'm trying to get a few things for her to wear for when she arrives home. Most likely I will have some things that will fit, as I think I have just about every other size of doll in my collection and clothes get traded quite a lot.
      I love your beautiful girl...did you make her wig?

9. I also eagerly await Saturday to order Ziya. I'm glad to read that Minifee clothes will fit, as I just sold my last Minifee and have lots of clothing left. Shoes are another matter. I'll check out Summomo82--thanks for the tip @dambuster01 !

10. LOVE my Ziya Sortilege and I hope you love yours as well. What resin color are you getting?
      She is a really stable poser and has such a beautifully sculpted face!

11. I too am ordering Ziya in the light tan...

She will complete my collection for now.

I have Vàna Elf and Ophèlie in the original tan plus I have Olive in the Petal...

Ziya was my first love from YouplaDolls so I definitely need her.

I can't wait to see everyone's girls!:love

12. You're very welcome! Thank you @Sortilege , no I actually got the wig with her when I bought her secondhand. My friend who let me adopt her, wasn't using this wig but said she'd include it and I thought it was just perfect for her :) I've not even tried any others on her!!

You're very welcome @vermont chick I hope you find something you like!

13. Thank you, Ban Sidhe...your beautiful girl reminds me of my daughter-in-law. :) I'm getting the light tan and can't decide whether to make her a brunette or redhead. But I'm sure she will tell me when she arrives.

Dambuster01, what a great little extra, as the wig is perfect for your Ziya. I'd probably do the same and not try any other wig...when it's perfect, why mess with it. :)

How wonderful, ShariaStar7186, that you're adding Ziya to your family! I first fell in love with Olive, but discovered her too late to order. I'm hoping she'll come around again in the future so that I can have a sister for Ziya. I can't wait to see this doll in person, because if she's even close to the photos, she'll be amazing.

#273 Sortilege, Dec 13, 2018
      Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    14. Priya is enjoying a little snow... ;)

[​IMG]r

15. Now the waiting begins...I ordered my Ziya! Anyone else?

16. I also ordered Ziya. Mine will come blank in light tan skin. Can't wait!

17. I need to order a pair of hands!

18. Does anyone have a picture of Ziya next to minifees and other slim msds?

19. [​IMG]comparison by Ban, on Flickr

20. @Ban Sidhe - Looking at your comparison photo makes me curious. Can Ziya wear any MiniFee clothes?