1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Youpla Dolls - Discussion - Part 1

Apr 15, 2017

1. Two of the pairs I ordered have straps. One pair without straps is actually for 12-inch Bitty Bethany. The foot measurement is similar, just a little smaller. If that pair doesn't fit Ziya I'm hoping Ophelie can wear it.

Here's my Ziya in a new dress that I crocheted:
      [​IMG]

2. I love the dress on Ziya! The colors are perfect with her red hair. She looks like a country girl. Let us know if the Bitty Bethany shoes work.

3. Just a little tip about the shoes, these girls can wear MNF Moe size shoes on their flat feet and the fit is perfect. Don't know about the high heel feet. Haven't tried to look anything as they have their own resin heel shoes.

4. I bought 3 pairs of MNF Moe size flats from a recommended seller on etsy. Ziya can get into only one pair and they're so tight I can see the outline of her toes through the leather. Anima line Ophelie can wear the other two pairs even though they're a bit loose. I hope they'll fit better with socks.

5. @vermont chick That's odd. From what shop are those? Ziya has a little longer toes than MNF Moe but also a bit narrower feet. I wonder if those shoes fit Moe really tightly then. The ones I have and that fit are boots from Nymphodisiac and ballerinas from MarbleMoonShop, both seller can be found on Etsy.

6. @AnnieStar - I ordered from Summomo82 on Etsy. I'll take a look at the other two shops and see if I can get a better fit. Thanks for the names!

7. Oh! I was looking around Instagram, and I think Atelier Momoni or LilyCat have similar size heads! (Ninon for Cerisedolls, or Momoni or MomoniK from Atelier Momoni)

8. It's amazing how a different wig can completely change a doll. Here's Vaeron in a FairyLand wig for LittleFee. It covers his elf ears, for when I want him to look human. It's also a color I thought wouldn't work with his tan skin. The sweatshirt is from Dollmore.
      [​IMG]

9. All these dolls are so lovely! I am new to bjds, and Olive is my current holy grail. All these sculpts and face ups are so gorgeous.

Ziya and Vaeron are really stunning. I'm excited to see all that comes next too.

10. @kukulala: your couple is so sexy! I love their eyes!
      @Maria: your dolls are both pretty and also sexy. Do you sew for Ziya and Vana? The Vana's suit is beautiful.

11. Thank you :) My Vana has since moved on to a new home but yes, I do sew for Youpladolls. They can pretty much fit into all Minifee clothes, but I’ve altered some Minifee patterns to fit the slightly bigger Youpladolls bum:3nodding:

12. @Maria: I'm new on this forum. Sorry if I'm late for your Vana!
      Your outfit is really superb and fits well.
      And I click on your Etsy link and I understand why the suit fits so well.
      You have magical fingers!

13. Hello everyone!
      Here so much beautiful photos of Ziya and Vana and other Youpla dolls!
      I look dolls photos many time again and again and I dream, that sometime I have Youpla Dolls Ziya.
      Dreams come true! I have got Ziya!
      She is light tan and she is beautiful! Thanks Mary for beutiful doll. I like much her body and face.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

14. This mold has a really nice face whatever the wig, the make up.
      Your Ziya is very natural. Your pictures are "simple" but show the gist of your doll.
      She is beautiful. Good choice!

15. Beautiful photos, she looks amazing!

16. Thank you so much! I absolutely agree with you that Ziнa has a natural and nice face! I very glad that you like my photos!

17. Thank you so much!

18. More photos of Ziya.. Sorry for spam..:roll:
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. Very beautiful eyes!

20. Thank you ❤️

[​IMG]
      Here’s my Ziya, Molly, in a few new outfits (made as commissions). I love how these girls are so photogenic
      [​IMG]