1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Youpla Dolls - Discussion - Part 1

Apr 15, 2017

1. Yes, really photogenic. And well dressed!

2. , Thank you very much! :-)))

She is beautiful!! Like her so much! Your handmade clothes for dolls are very nice!

#342 fanni.finn, Oct 22, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2020
    3. (Random Info, ftw!): I can confirm that my Ziya and Cerisedoll Manon can wear the same wigs. Ziya's head is 15.5cm and Manon's ranges from 15.5cm to 16cm depending on the angle. I have a custom wig made for my Manon that my Ziya kinda stole, even though it doesn't fit perfect due to being an odd shape and a hard cap wig, lol. But a normal wig would fit both easily. I'd also look at larger headed tinies as options for wigs. And wig stop! Velcro = love for too big wigs~

4. She's really gorgeous! Very lovely posing and cute outfits. :)

5. My Ziya and Cerisedoll Amy are 'sort of' able to wear the same wig too. I hand made the wig cap so the Amy wig needs to be stretched a bit in the back to fit Ziya but a pre-made wig should not be a problem.

Sooooo, who has ordered Lupita on the new body? I got her in tan to match my Ziya, with extra hands so they can share. :)

6. I ordered Lupita, same color than my Ziya (dark tan) to share the additional hands ! I'll try to change busts between Ziya and Lupita too, I've ordered the small one ! I can't wait to see all these beauties !

7. I just ordered my Lupita in dark tan. I wasn’t around for the ziya or Olive preorders but I would love one of them in Oetal one day. My collection of youpla dolls is growing but I am so in awe with their quality that I am sure Marie will steal all of my money

8. Oh, you'll have to let us know if the bust swapping works as the bodies are different :D

9. i can’t show you the comparison yet since I don’t have Ziya yet but I have put a mayaksdolls Nitori head on a minifee boy body (take off the neck connector and put in a 3 mm thick S hook from the hairdware store and it works like a charm) Her Uma also makes for a great boy head (and she’s having a little preorder for that head right now if you want to DM her and shows off Uma on a boy body on her insta which looks AMAZING and where I got the idea to rurn my Nitori into a boy. I can show you compared to my Ophelie. Also think Mika (who has a smaller minifee head) will work too (showing you Amandas mika who is still residing at my house now) [​IMG]

#349 Luna_and_Stelladolls, Feb 1, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    10. I have Ziya in NS, but I will try to find new home for this lady. She is very beautiful, but It's not my doll format I think

11. Hi everyone :)

I believe there's not many Olive here (compared to Ziya :p) so here's mine, Amelia :) Sadly she's looking for a new home because I don't have the choice, but she's still very lovely. Hope you'll like her too. Make-up by Youpla, wig by Frapzilla.

[​IMG]

12. She is beautiful! Sorry you have to sell.

13. Just a reminder: DoA rules prohibit mentioning that we have items for sale. I wouldn't want to see anyone get in trouble. :hug:

14. Does anyone know if Minifee high heel shoes fit high heel Youpla feet?
      Thanks!

15. Youpla high heel feet are smaller than MNF high heel feet.
      I can make some of the smaller/tighter MNF shoes work by using socks or stuffing the shoes with a little bit of tissue paper though.

16. For the "official" from fairyland, they are way too big, halas :/ Didn't try moe version, however.

17. Okay! Thank you both. I was looking at some great heel shoes for MNF on Ebay..I believe the seller is He-meife.
      I better not take a chance.

18. I have ordered some minifee and tonner 22’ shoes from he-meife for another doll, but if they fit my ziya I will let you know, but minifee moe feet look much broader than ziyas feet

19. Moe size works. At least on my doll ;)