1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Youpla Dolls - Discussion - Part 1

Apr 15, 2017

1. Let me introduce you to my Rochaella!
      I knitted his sweater very cozy but crop top way! I made the wig and her makeup. I wanted it very soft and natural.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. She's adorable! I love the soft makeup!

3. She is lovely! The wig is perfect. Great color!

4. She's very sweet. You did a good job with the sweater, as well as the makeup.

5. That is adorable. Love the soft look makeup

6. Thank you very much! I'm glad you like her makeup! First of all, I found it too sweet. But when I see her pics, I'm satisfied.

Thank you very much! I love this color. I find that it matches very well with tanned skins! But the wig is not perfect. It was my first one!

Thank you very much! I've been knitting since I was a kid. My mother taught me. I want to make thin sweaters. I'm looking for the perfect wool!

I think she's adorable too. I thank you for your kind reply.

7. Hello! Here is my Ziya) She is not a shy person. Nice to meet you, friends!
      [​IMG]

8. She is beautiful! Did you make the wig? :)

9. @Fablaette45 - I use laceweight yarn for my dolls. If I may mention the brand, it's Malabrigo. They have two laceweight yarns: Baby Merino (wool) and Silkpaca (silk and alpaca blend). The stitches look big because they're double crochet. (If you are in Europe, I think it's called treble crochet there.)
      [​IMG]

@Lerrons - Your Ziya is lovely. What size are her eyes? They look like small iris/small pupil. They're perfect for her.

10. Thank you! No, I bought it from wig master. I can make wigs too, but the quality is not so good)

Thank you! I use 6mm kemperdolls eyes (fish form), but this green eyes is an artist, handmade one. I think It's 6-6.5 mm. I am not sure)

#370 Lerrons, May 18, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2020
    11. @ vermont chick: your sweater looks comfortable. Thank you for the brand!

@Lerrons : Your Ziya is absolutely stunning. I love her makeup. Green eyes are my favorite!

12. This face up made by PauliAnna from Insragram. I think It's very soft and sweet)

13. I just ordered Celeste in petal skin with face up. :D Usually I do the makeup myself, but I figure if I'm doing layaway I won't notice the extra cost so much. Vaeron has been waiting for an elf girl to keep him company. I can't wait to create an outfit for her.

14. I found a pattern for how to crochet a tartan plaid baby blanket and just had to try it, except I made it into a dress for Ziya. Some of the vertical lines look crooked; that's just where the skirt is gathered.
      [​IMG]

15. You are so creative! Cute dress! Ziya is very pretty.

16. Thank you! Ziya and little Ophelie have switched wigs and both look better for it. Ophelie is wearing the red braids I used to have on Ziya.

17. It's very creative! I think It will be intresting with crochet summer top too. I mean without sleeves)

18. Thank you! I should try it in cotton yarn for summer instead of wool and then pair it with a sleeveless top. Thanks for the idea.

19. I just finished a dress for Alish (Youpla Olive). I really love this doll. Sure wish I could find more shoes.

[​IMG]

20. What an adorable outfit @Oliveoil! I love everything about it, especially the polka dot boots. I know what you mean about the difficulty finding shoes that fit. While waiting for Ziya I ordered shoes on Etsy that although made for MiniFee Moe girls were supposed to fit her; they didn't. Luckily they fit Ophelie perfectly so they didn't go to waste. Ziya has exactly one pair of shoes that she can wear. They came from a seller on ebay who was closing out her shop, so no hope of going back for more.