1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Youpla Dolls - Discussion - Part 1

Apr 15, 2017

1. Yes @vermont chick, it's very complicated to find correct shoes for Ziya.
      @Oliveoil : your dress is simply perfect and lovely!

2. Thank you @vermont chick and @Fablaette45!
      The shoes are frustrating. I wish artists would make the feet same size as MNF. To bad on eBay seller closing. I noticed Debs is still selling on eBay.
      I wondered about Moe shoes. Good to know they don’t fit. Some YOSD fit but most do not. :(

Do you know the brand of shoes from eBay? Maybe we can do a search. :)

3. From the measurements, they should be able to wear shoes for Narsha, Atelier Momoni (Momoni size) and Lillycat msd girls. I have some from an etsy seller but she doesn't have any listed now. I sent her a message to see if she will still make them.

4. @Oliveoil - I believe I got them from Debs. Her message on ebay said she would sell out her stock and then retire--or words to that effect. I haven't been back to look but I presume that all the styles I liked would be gone by now. Maybe I should go look again.

5. @nancy_schroeder_ca Thank you! Where would you get Narsha shoes?
      @vermont chick Yes Debs is open. Remind me again what size And style did you get?
      I wonder if Paola Reina shoes would fit?

#385 Oliveoil, Jun 24, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    6. I bought flats for Dianna Effner 13" Little Darling vinyl. They have a bow on the front.
      I don't know Paola Reina. Is it the name of an artist, a brand or a doll?

7. I found a measurement chart for Paola Reina that listed the foot as 4.8 cm long and 2.2 cm wide.

Paola Reina is a vinyl doll company and one of the dolls is 13 inched.

According to Youpla. The feet are 4.5 by 2.5.

#387 nancy_schroeder_ca, Jun 24, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    8. @nancy_schroeder_ca Thank you for answering the questions. They would not work. :(
      @vermont chick Thanks! I have several pairs I will try again. I think some work and some don't.
      I have been using the 14" Kish shoes but as we both know they are very long. I don't mind if she has socks on.

9. Thank you! I will check it out.

10. I have a bunch of Boneka shoes. I will see what I can find

11. [​IMG]New shoes. I recently got some shoes from Etsy. (Seller was summomo82). I like them! I don't think you could use them with socks, but they can stand in them too.

edit; this is YouplaDolls Vàna and Ziya.

#392 smilingcrescent, Jul 9, 2020
      Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
    12. This shibori kimono is stunning. I love the colors and the details!
      Is your Haru in grey skin?

13. Haru is beautiful. I love the shibori kimono. Beautiful colors with her resin. Thanks for the heads up on shoes. I may have to try them.
      What size did she make them for? Minifee or Moe body?

14. yes, I got her in the purple grey resin preorder. she's a lovely colour.

Also thank you on the kimono! I adore kimono silk, and Doll kimono always seems like the right thing to make of kimono.

thank you for the kind words! I agree, the Grey purple resin goes with so many cool colors!

The shoes I got were for the Moe size body.

:blush:blush

#396 smilingcrescent, Jul 10, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2020
    15. My order arrived from Deb's Adorables. The light brown shoes are the ones I bought last time. They fit with foam insoles. I purchased them in white and purple this time. The floral shoes are supposed to be the same size (all are for 13-inch vinyl Little Darling dolls by Diana Effner) but are actually smaller--and therefore a perfect fit without socks or insoles. I absolutely love them!
      [​IMG]

@smilingcrescent - Your Haru looks delightful in her shibori kimono. Such pretty colors!

16. Oh wow! Great fit! I have many Little Darling shoes from Debs but are too wide. It must be the style. Thank you! Love the floral ones. :)
      Have you tried the sandals or boots?

#398 Oliveoil, Jul 10, 2020
      Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
    17. It probably is the style. The floral ones are an exact fit, so I'd love to find more in that style. With my luck I got the one pair that was a mistake in sizing and there aren't any more. I'm not sure I need sandals but I'd love to try a pair of boots. I have both Lupita and Celeste on order on the new body, but I think the foot size is the same. Hope so. That way I can buy more shoes that all 3 of them can wear.

18. @vermont chick : Can't wait to see your next dolls! I'm really curious to see the new body. I think it's thinner than the first one. The floral shoes are cute. It's an address to remember!