1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Youpla Dolls - Discussion - Part 1

Apr 15, 2017

1. She's gorgeous! I love seeing all the new Lupitas!

2. Thank you very much :D! Well, the wig on Ophélie I got together with the doll as a full-set during the last LDoll. However, I happen to have the very same wig in another color as well, and I can tell you that I got this other one from Fatiao's Doll Shop back then.

Thank you! Yes, I love seeing pictures of them, too. And isn't it strange that one hardly sees any of them? For instance I remember that the dark tan ones were sold out in a day, but I have yet to see a photo of one. Where are all the dark tan Lupita owners hiding their beauties? ;D

3. @Sharkyra Thank you! I thought it looked like a Fatiao wig. Very pretty.

4. Love your girls, @Sharkyra ! I also expected Lupita to be the same light tan as Ziya, but the tan is beautiful. Did you get her with the company faceup?

I'd like to see the chocolate skin as well as the dark tan, if anyone ordered them. I imagine both will be difficult to paint, especially the dark tan.

5. Thought I would post a photo of my Olivia (Alish) with Ophelie. I love the quality of these dolls.
      [​IMG]

6. Lovely! I am obsessively scrolling through the #YoupladollsLupita tag on instagram because I am so excited for my girl's arrival. :D:dance

7. Love your Ophelie and Olivia, @Oliveoil - and I couldn't agree more with the quality. The resin is solid and smooth and the sculpting is first-rate. If for some reason I had to part with most of my doll collection, I'd insist on keeping my little Youpla family.

8. Celeste arrived today. I thought she would take longer so I have nothing prepared. Well, I have boots, but that's about it.

9. Hi everyone,

I ordered a blank Celeste and she has been shipped, I’m really looking forward to her coming home, she’ll be my first Youpla Doll~

10. Congratulations @Kaname Kimura ! The first one is always special. Well, they're always special, but the first even more so.

#450 vermont chick, Oct 31, 2020
      Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    11. I also ordered a blank mint Celeste and she will be my very first Youpla as well! I'm so excited :dance

12. @A_Nonyme.Art Nice! I hope our Celeste’s arrive home soon~

13. Can't to see her well too. I think she's first mint Celeste I have seen.

14. My Celeste arrived home today and she is breathtaking!!
      The annoying thing is all the clothes that I thought would fit her don’t, does anyone have any suggestions where I could find clothes that fit her?

15. I have a chocolate Lupita. Shown with Ophelie to show the difference between petal skin and chocolate. I also made a video on youtube posing her a bit, the link is in my signature.

[​IMG]

EDIT: The reply I received from Youpladolls about the frost on my Lupita is that it's dust from sanding and that darker dolls need to be cleaned with winsor and newton (maybe alcohol too but I'm scared of it so I will not try that) or a magic sponge. I will keep the photos up for whoever needs them as reference.
      I have a question, my Lupita has this weird dust? all over her. I washed her with soap but it didn't come off. Does anyone know how to get it off? I will seal her with my airbrush if there aren't any other suggestions, I just thought I'd ask
      Here's two pictures of it:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

#456 GoodbyeYouHelloMe, Nov 7, 2020
      Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
    16. I would totally use a magic eraser to rub that spot, then wash again before sealing :D

17. I actually got an even better suggestion from a couple people to use a little bit of vaseline and to wipe it with cloth. I'm a little nervous but excited to try this!

18. I've been following up the Chocolate/DarkTan-dust discussion! Is there any thread focusing on this specific problem?

19. If there is, it would probably be in the Workshop section.