1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Youpla Dolls - Discussion - Part 1

Apr 15, 2017

1. I can’t remember if I’ve asked this before but, does anyone have any recommendations on where to buy clothes that actually fit for these dolls?
      My poor Celeste only has one outfit.

2. She so sweet Like her face and hairstile.

3. Thank you very much ^___^.

@Kaname Kimura It's a little bit difficult with outfits. Most of the time if you buy something for slim mini it will fit, but it really depends on the style. Dresses and skirts are usually a safer bet than trousers.

To be honest, I find it way more difficult to find proper shoes for the girls. That's why mine wear their default resin shoes most of the time xD. I'm okay with that, although I sometimes wished Marie would offer them in more colors, like black, red, pink or brown for a change ;).

And some more Olive spam for you ^___^

[​IMG]

4. @Sharkyra Thank you for your reply, your Olive is gorgeous!

5. On the topic of shoes... After several years I have discovered that some shoes intended for Tonner Grace or Ellowyne fit my girl's heel feet! A lot of the pumps do not as they are too narrow, but I found boots stretch just a little over the sole. Enough to create a perfect fit!

I'll try to get some photos later for all curious~

6. Right now, my Ziya is headless as she's heading for a custom faceup. I can't wait to post her new look when she comes home in a few months!

7. I'm in the preorder for Yoon, and I'm wondering about eyes. Of course no one here has Yoon yet. YouplaDolls' website says Yoon will wear 8mm eyes, based on all of ya'll's experience owning other Youpla dolls, do you think 10mm will also be okay or will that be far too big? I want to make sure my Yoon has the basics when she arrives. :)

8. My Ziya has 8mm eyes and are oval. Her eye wells are oval, also. Right now she is wearing 8mm round eyes because I wanted a different color than what she arrived with, but getting them to fit was a bit wonky.

9. Omg! Gorgeous

10. Thank you @Kaname Kimura and @sagearella .

By the way, the dress that my doll is wearing in this picture I just recently learned comes from the etsy shop of frezje.

11. Its so cute! Her wings look like snowflakes.

12. What’s your favorite wigs for your Youpladoll? I’d love some recommendations for realistic textures and styles.

13. @stellarc424 my personal favourites have always been the Monique Gold Wigs, sadly the company went out of business short time ago. You might still find some of their wigs in some doll shops or in the second hand market.

14. I bought about 7-8 wigs while Monique had their GofB sale to find the right one for my Youpladoll.

15. I've discovered that Ziya wears Tonner Ellowyne Wild wigs really well, so my girl has been sporting a variety of them. If you can find them to buy, they're great!!! Recently they've been releasing more and more wigged dolls onto the market and more wigs have been cropping up. I hope they become super popular, because I've found they fit a number of my 1/4 dolls, from my Ziya's tiny head to Minifee~

16. Great suggestion- do you know what sizes work best?

17. This is such a great suggestion too. I love the ones that work for many dolls even better

18. This thread is super informative… I can’t sew at all so I try to find dolls that are easy for me to find clothes for. That being said, I am in love with Youpla dolls

I only recently got into the bjd scene, and I’m so sad that I missed out on Yoon

19. you could dye the resin shoes using rit dyemore synthetic

20. My youplas can wear 10 mm but make sure they have a small iris