1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Youpla Dolls - Discussion - Part 1

Apr 15, 2017

1. She looks wonderful, I love her autumn colors! I think I've seen her before when I've googled for pics of Ziya ❤️

2. Thank you so much! It really was love at first sight, especially with the gorgeous face-up and this wig!

3. She is beautiful!
      somehow I stopped getting notifications for this thread :(
      anyhoo... took a few more of Priya:
      [​IMG]Pretty Priya by Ban, on Flickr

4. love that dress on her

5. No one spams in here :(
      [​IMG]stroll by Ban, on Flickr

6. So true! Let me contribute :) Lovely jeans she has, btw @Ban Sidhe

[​IMG]

7. Luckily for us we have you. You do it so well - and she's so awsome. LOL I promise to post some spam when I get my Vàna.

What a beautiful lady.

Dustbunnie

8. @Ban Sidhe @Wennie I'm so happy to see your girls, don't stop to post please :'( ! :)

9. I should take more pics, so I'll have more to share :D My girl only has the one outfit atm, though. So I keep fearing they will be samey.. Anyone else feel like spamming?

10. Your dolls are all so cute! I love the soft,mysterious Mona Lisa smiles this artist gives to their dolls.

11. Awww, thanks everyone! Just for that I'm gonna throw out another pic. (don't worry about clothes Wennie - my girl is still wearing the same thing too ;) )
      [​IMG]Priya by Ban, on Flickr
      @Youpla - what greater compliment could a doll owner get? Priya is by far my favorite BJD <3

12. Yes! - I love her. Makes me wonder if I should get another Ziya and shell a different character. I love how different the same sculpt can look LOL

13. @Ban Sidhe Thanks!! I know what you mean. Saffron doesn't have a sister, but I keep thinking to myself I could maybe bring home a tan Ziya and see what she brings me. Invent a sister if I have to ;) My wishlist is a bit too long to do it soon, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens one day!

14. Tempted as I am, I'm gonna save my pennies for a guy for Priya. Not sure if I can share her pictures here but you can always go to Youpla's Flickr or IG to see images. He's lean for my tastes but not every guy can (nor should) be brawny ;) I think Priya would appreciate a guy with more of a swimmer's build. And it doesn't hurt that he's handsome, tall, and probably poses better than any male BJD I've seen!

15. Oh yes, I'm so fascinated by him! He looks great with Ziya from what I've seen, but I would be more likely to use him for a different character and that would mean he'd have to work with a Minifee girl, so I'm waiting to find out if he does. He's so gorgeous, though! Very handsome and very mature, both rare in 1/4 boys!

16. Just my .02 but I don't think he will look good with a Minifee... :( I'm assuming he'll be as realistic as Ziya, which means 6mm eyes and a more proportional head. Without seeing him side by side with a MNF, I'm gonna guess his features will look too small. I paired JIDs up with my MNFs but even they were a stretch for some as the aesthetic was different. I have a picture of Ziya near a JID guy, which is more realistic than a MNF, and I couldn't pair them together, much as I'd hoped I could. That's just my opinion though and I don't mean to discourage you or tell you not to make a MNF/YPD pair. :)

17. I know, you're probably right. Mature boys that work with Minifees are just so rare, it's so discouraging sometimes. But he'll probably work with someone, I'm just excited to see him progress! My Ziya is paired with a Dollzone and that really doesn't work either, haha!

18. I'll try to take a picture of the boy around a minifee :)

I gave to my Ziya a more casual style ^-^ so I took a picture !

[​IMG]

It's a top by Karapisdiza on Etsy ^^ (all the clothes I bought from her works fine for Ziya ^^ and Vàna too of course)

19. Got two great items from my friend (EnchantedDaydreams) they are made for MNF but fit Priya perfectly :)
      [​IMG]Now Outfits by Ban, on Flickr

[​IMG]Now Outfits by Ban, on Flickr