1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Youpla Dolls - Discussion - Part 1

Apr 15, 2017

1. I had a feeling it wouldn't be anytime soon, but that's not a problem :) I did contact her on Instagram, but I thought I would take the chance here on DoA as well :D Thanks a lot for helping me!

2. She did a second release for Ziya but I think she said that would be the last pre-order... I know she's currently working on an MSD male and a second MSD gal sculpt but she may do a second Vana for you :) I can't wait to see her new dolls myself!!!
      Here's Priya enjoying a little chilly air.
      [​IMG]Hoodie Weather by Ban, on Flickr

3. I remember looking for Youpla dolls and finding Priya :love She's super gorgeous. I can't believe how beautiful Youpla dolls are. I hope I can get my hands on Vâna someday :whee:

4. I hope you do too - they are not just beautiful, they are excellent posers!

5. Hi everyone! I'm hopping in, waiting for my secondhand Ziya to be shipped. I really, really love both Ziya and Vana but Ziya is my favourite. Unfortunately I couldn't afford her in the final preorder but I was lucky enough to come across one just now. It'll take a while to finish her, I need to order eyes for her, make her wig and clothes and do her faceup - the weather is horrible so that will take forever. But I can't wait to start working on her!

#145 Mista Isilme, Nov 18, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    6. Congrats on getting her. Sometimes you're just really lucky. :)

Dustbunnie

7. That's wonderful! You are gonna love her <3

8. Youpladolls is at Paris Dolls Rendez-vous today. I hope someone will post pictures of her new dolls.
      Among all of them, Ziya <3, Zopa, and Vaeron, the new one, are my favourites. It is a pity I have sworn off MSDs, I'd grab them if they were above 55cm. I wish the new SD girl had a blander face-up, it would help to see the sculpt underneath.
      I'll stalk the Events section this evening onwards...:daisy

9. I love the Ziya sculpt. Sad I missed her last pre-order. And I love the look of her new boy Vlad! He is a dream boat and mature MSD boys are hard to come by.

10. I have every intention of pre-ordering a Vlad for Priya when he goes up. I like Olive and she might work as another character but I can't afford two right now. I hope she is offered again sometime in the future :(

11. Just a little heads-up: Youpla has some leftover stock from DRV in Paris. She’ll announce when they’ll be available on her Instagram, so watch that if you’re interested :)

12. I would be so excited if she had a Ziya in tan skin!

13. Yes, unfortunately, she had said the last Ziya preorder was going to be the last. Which is a pity, because it is a lovely sculpt full of personality.
      We just have to hope she does a ''Dollshe'' out of the blue, sometimes next year. :abambi:

#154 Lilla, Dec 4, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    14. My first Youpladoll (Ziya in tan skin) has just been shipped .
      As I am in France, I think she will be here soon, so excited :love

15. Congratulations!

Did anyone snap up any of the in stock dolls? I was heavily tempted by Vlad, but I just can't afford him atm and the price tag made me wonder if I really want him THAT much, if you see what I mean. So I'm going to wait for a while, see how I feel once a few people own him and then hopefully get in on a preorder. His first preorder should be soon, btw. Youpla said it should be this month.

16. I'm pretty sure the price was steep because he came with a faceup, a wig, eyes, boots and the custom made outfit - he was shown as a full-set at the convention ;) His preorder price should drop quite a bit.

17. His fullset price compared to the girls' fullsets had a 40 euro difference. If the same applies to non-fullset, then his price for NS should be 510 euro. Still a steep price, but not as much ahaha. :)

18. Oh, I know. The thing was I liked everything aside from the wig and shoes, and I figured I would have to buy him most of it anyway, so I’d be looking at a similar price tag in the end. Which is OK, just not something I should be doing right now ;)

19. Unfortunately, it's a bit much for me right now too. I was hoping to have a bit more money in my account. I saw pictures of him in NS on IG. He looks wonderful. I can't wait to see him all put together in NS.