1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Youpla Dolls Discussion

May 17, 2016

1. @Chameleon she's beautiful!
      It's great to hear that they are great posers. This will be my first youpla doll

2. @Nikki'sNewObsession Both heads are absolutely beautiful, but seeing them side by side the OE spoke to me just a tiny bit louder. I wish the wait was over already, I'm so curious about this girl!
      I can imagine her as a teenage girl - one the parents will have their hands full with! ;)
      I'm still a bit fuzzy on who mine will be. I think she'll find a place with my IP Ashanti, just not sure yet in which role. But I still have some time to figure it out. Sometimes I have to wait until the doll is at home and then suddenly I know.

@Mandagore Well, thank you, you temptress! :D

@Chameleon Your Lilith is cool! :) The body looks very good too. Good to know that it poses well, that's a relief! Is it hard to find clothes for it?

3. Thanks!!!! Honestly, she fits everything my Feeple60 fits, so I’ve had luck with general sd-sized clothes, sd13, and even some outfits for taller girls if I’m cool with them being long on her! If you have other short girls, she’ll probably be able to share clothes with them!

also thanks!!! @Nikki'sNewObsession your dolls are always so gorgeous, I can’t wait to see what you do with her!

4. @Chameleon oh wow, thank you so much.
      I'm very excited about my plans for her. trying to stay calm, since she wont be home until next year..lol

Thank you for confirming her clothing size. She reminds me of my mdr girls a bit, so I figured she should fit the sd/f60 clothing I already have. At this point I only need to order her eyes and get her a face up.

5. I thought I'd pop in with a picture of my Lilith, since the preorder is going on and i just finished her new faceup. The purple lavender resin is so pretty and looks great in different light. The new body looks great too, I'm sure its an amazing poser
      [​IMG]

6. Thank you for the info @Chameleon! I think I won't have a problem clothing her then. :)

Your Lilith looks sweet, @Glitt3rGalaxy. I really like her face up! Thanks for sharing some Youpla love. <3

7. @Glitt3rGalaxy your Lilth is very beautiful.

I just created a database here on doa for the Nebula Line. I hope those of you here with Youpla sd girls will add your characters here: Nebula Line Database once its approved by a moderator.

8. Hi all! 2022 was pretty hectic for me and I missed out on the Shuri pre-order. Anyone know if Youpla will ever re-open the order for her?

9. @Kentarin D'Ley I'm no expert on Youpla, but I think she does offer sculpts again. Why don't you ask her?

In other news: Youpla has announced on her Insta that the Shuri preorder has arrived! Looks like it won't be too long until our beauties will come home! :dance

10. My dreaming Shuri arrived on Wednesday (the day after my birthday) and I'm over the moon. She's just amazing in every way.
      Her features, her resin, her posing! I'm very happy to have her in my crew. Please meet Gia.

[​IMG]

I can't wait to buy her more clothes and wigs!!!​

11. Congrats! Looks like she's feeling right at home already. She seems to like her comfy outfit and chair. :)

I totally agree with you. Mine arrived as well and I'm in love. Shuri is such a beauty, and the body is really lovely as well. I'm very happy that I ordered her!

12. Gia is back from the spa and I can't stop looking at her and taking photos of her. I adore her!

[​IMG]

13. I'm wondering the same thing! @Nikki'sNewObsession, your Shuri is just stunning.

14. Thank you. I really adore her. I haven't stopped taking photos of her since she got home!

[​IMG]

15. I’m really interested in getting a Youpla girl for my collection, but I’m not a huge fan of their bodies :s are there a good resin matches for potential hybrids for any of their colors? I’ve seen some people in here using Iplehouse normal skin?

Tags: