1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

YouplaDolls Tiny Doll discussion part 1

Jan 19, 2016

1. Here's my Ophelie, faced-up, dressed and wigged. If anyone is curious, she's wearing a dress and vest made for Iplehouse KID girls and D-size boots from LeekeWorld. (Sorry they're not visible in the photo.) Her wig is a Monique Pretty Girl, size 5-6. I haven't tried other 5-6 wigs on her yet; this one happens to have stretched out so it fits easily. Say hello to Sophie:
      [​IMG]

2. Another Iplehouse KID outfit. Here is Steampunk Sophie:
      [​IMG]

3. [​IMG][​IMG]Sorry, but I delite my photos about Ziya, because this is topic for tiny Youpla Dolls. :abambi:

#63 fanni.finn, Oct 17, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
    4. I finally got Juliette painted. She's very tiny--at 25cm I'm guessing she is 1/8 size. She is keeping the name Juliette as it suits her perfectly.
      [​IMG]

5. Juliette has a new wig and an apple-green dress in anticipation of Spring. (I am so sick of Winter.)
      [​IMG]
      Did anyone else order one of these cuties?

6. Sophie has a new dress. I've been learning how to crochet plaid.
      [​IMG]

7. Very nice dress! She is so pretty!

8. Thank you! The sculpt is Ophelie. I love that red wig on her except that the color casts orange shadows on her face.

9. The dresses are very cute! The purple blue is my favorite. I was able to get Ophelie petal resin with face up..in stock sale! :)

10. Thank you! When will we get to see her?

11. I have her on layaway and hope to pay off next week. She is ready to ship now. :)

12. Ophelie arrived awhile ago. Just getting to take some photos. Really like how sturdy she is. The outfit is Iplehouse KID.
      [​IMG]

13. She's precious! I love her uniform :aheartbea

14. Thank you! She is a lot of fun! :)

15. Love your Ophelie, @Oliveoil ! The uniform looks better on her than it does on Iplehouse KIDs. She looks like a proper little French schoolgirl.