1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Doll Plans for 2012

Jan 14, 2012

1. At the moment my plans is a dark grey Song on a Ming body with Ming or Yao horns.
      A tan TDF Louis .
      A tan HDF Taffy.
      DOC Dustin and maybe a tan B&G Sky
      And a Dollmore Catish Vnu

Of course I will not be able to get all dolls before 2012 is over. But my Song faun, TDF Louis, DOC Dustin and Catish Vnu is most important.

What I`ll order first all depends on which doll I feel most like getting first.

2. I want to send all of my girls who with default face up to have a spa( a new face up). And I want to taking more photos and make more clothes for them!

3. Hopefully, my Yder head will get a body in the next few weeks. I'm also hoping for a doll for Christmas....but I'm not sure who I want yet.

4. Fun thread!!! Ummm.... I guess what I'm planning for is to get more clothing and accessories for the girls I have. I'm really happy with the doll family that I have now so I really want to spoil them. But maybe towards the end of 2012 I will get another msd. I have two tinies, two yosd's, and one msd. So I think at some point it would be fun to have one more larger doll :)

5. [h=2]so short before the end of the year .. I hope I have time to order a doll before the new year .. plans Doll Chareau Hubery))[/h]

6. I'm hoping I will only get one more doll in 2012, and hopefully work on some diorama or sets for my dolls? *fingers crossed*

7. So far I finally took the plunge and baught a Lusion doll, it was the Lusion elf Dahlia. I plan to buy bodies for all my floating heads or sell them. I have a long photo story going on daywievs. I have been building props and furniture for it and I will continue to do so. I have made 1 custom build of one doll and I do plan to make one more during the winter holiday providing that I get the raw material in time for that. I have gotten 7 new face-up´s done and painted both of my Aileen doll pet dragons. But I think that a few more dolls might need a bit och a touch up. I have lots of plans, I just hope that time and money will be there to make them come true. :)

8. I'd like to get my sweetie's doll (Illusion Spirit N-Phoenix) faced up, blushed and back together and try a faceup experiment on my Narvy, but ticktock--it may be time for the 'doll plans 2013 thread' for me;) My plans lately have revolved more around better organizing for our local meetup group, which is also very good.

9. I said at the beginning of the year to myself that I'd try to keep it under 20 dolls for the rest of the year. I'm at 21 now and with Volks DP28 releases I'm planning on getting 3 more...
      So that was a total failure.:doh
      On the other hand, I knew Volks would lure me in with more dolls.

10. I've been having a busy doll year... Many dolls have visited my household, and more have left.
      I hope these two that I have bought will stay here much longer than the dolls I've recieved this year.
      Also I might buy an Yo-SD before christmas. My plans aren't firm at all 8"D I just go by the flow, maybe next year I won't be trading so many dolls like this year, and enjoy the ones I have and try to upgrade them to be even more personal for me.

11. Number 11 is done! I got two bags, but that's ok. I got really good stuff! Also got the Bory since there was one on the MP for a REALLY good price! He just needs restringing. Want to purchase more clothes for the Mega Gems, and get the Pine Girl and Terras. Goal for 2013!

12. I don't have any plans on getting a doll in 2012, but I do hope to get at least a Littlefee Luna, Pukifee Luna and a Pukipuki Ante in 2013. :)

13. Ryn007, you got so much done, how cool. I should read back through this thread for inspiration, has there been a 2013 one started yet? It takes me forever, I am pokey-slow planner:sigh