1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Doll Plans for 2012

Jan 14, 2012

1. 1. Complete the collection! I'm not allowed to collect after this year so plans to buy the 'last on the list' grail doll. After that my next big purchase is going to be property so doll buying wont be an option for awhile. Need couches... tv... new bed... dishes... *_*

2. Start working on making patterns for my dolls! They all get one basic outfit that I've bought, the rest I have to make on my own. First up will be uniforms for my tinies!

3. Start working on photo stories!

4. Make a doll collection portrait thread. :D

5. Buy furniture for them all! Hello taobao!

6. Watch my bank account empty than slowly fill up again.

2. Hello~

My doll plans are getting the last dolls i have planned so far! (Luts' Kiwi and Ttori, DollZone Hid) I need new clothes for my YOSD Nessa.....My big girl is getting a new look too xD

3. Plans...... plans.....

1. Acquire the FINAL Doll out of all this madness!!*_* A MNF Shiwoo is on the way. (despite my friends' disbelief, he is the last one.... unless i start selling the rest of the crew!)

2. Actually sit down and play with everyone!! Properly!

3. Determine what cosplays to make for who, and who will journey with me to cons

4. Actual start taking decent photos and get some photo stories going that have been running thru my head since i got my first doll! >_<

Hopefully this is the year I finally get all settled and get certain projects going for my newly formed crew! :) No more doll buys, just wigs and shoes for the most part as I should be the one to make their clothes! Maybe drag another photog friend into the Dark Side.... *fuu fuu fuu* :mwahaha

4. My plans for 2012 (at least for Spring):

1) Get a Dollfie Dream body for my Obistu girl
      2) Get a Supergem body for my Heliot OR get a Spiritdoll body for my IoS Gin
      3) Send my Dollmore Larme out for face-up
      4) Complete the mods for my Dollzone Hong (or as close as I can get)
      5) Get accessories for my crew (shoes, clothes, etc.) that makes them more complete
      6) Make what I can't get (ie: Doll-sized cane, certian kinds of boots, etc.)
      7) General maintenance, cleaning, face-ups, blushing, and tattoos

Later in the Year:

8) Learn to work leather into armor, clothing, & accessories to potentially sell
      9) Help my friend make metal armor, weapons, and other accessories for my crew & potentially to sell
      10) Mod a zombie with my boyfriend <3

Of course, this is provided I don't get sucked into an Event, a Limited, or MUST HAS doll. ^^;

5. Plans plans plans...well my original plan was to not buy dolls this year. In 2011 I sold 4 dolls two being my very first dolls... and acquired five so I figured that was enough!
      But now theres a soon to be discontinued mold staring me in the face going 'but I'm so Pretty!! I could be your fairy queen...'
      I will try to avoid looking at Soom, and other then that
      -faceups for everyone
      -try making dresses for the girls
      -harry-potter-esque school uniforms for Dante and Oona.
      -and take some photos!

6. Been in storage for a year and a half as I was having the house refurbished.
      This year I plan to have them on display again:)

7. My plans are currently limited to clearing out/selling some items that I don't need/want or that no longer work for me, buying an Iplehouse Freezia before she's gone, and transforming my Planetdoll Mini Elf Renee into a wee facsimile of Edie Sedgwick. (The latter includes doing my first faceup, which has got me, quite frankly, petrified with anxiety.)

(Oh, and semi-related, decluttering my house in general, so my dolls aren't lost in the mess!)

8. I plan on getting my first doll, a Kid Delf Kiwi, and then spending the rest of the year concentrating on making a bunch of new outfits for her.
      By the end of the year, when I move away to collage, I want to finally get my dear AngelHeim Ryan *-*
      A Migidoll Jina Boy would also be much appreciated though ;)

9. 1. Get bodies for my floating heads.
      2. Do face ups on said floating heads.
      3. Track down BJDs I missed out on due to lack of funds. (Something I'm always doing but this year I'm going to stick to my list. :D )
      4. Find a male MSD that actually looks like a boy.
      5. Declutter, clean and work on better displaying my dolls.

There are probably more but I can't think of them at the moment.

• Make new clothes for all my dolls. No more tinies in Barbie clothes.
      • Sew the comforter and sheets for the awesome metal-frame bed I found last year.
      • Repaint everybody. Vesper gets a lower back tattoo. :lol:
      • Send Lotus (Soom R.Taco) off for his mods.
      • Get Demi (DZ Mo-B) a body and figure out the gender of the doll in the process.
      • Get a gray Soom body and hooves for Ender (Soom OE. Bygg). I want the little guy to have hooves, which doesn't work with his current body.
      • Maybe order Vesper some in-house, adult, male company. :sweat

10. 1) Try to get a Volks Miruku or Michele
      2) Clear some of the doll clothes
      3) Send of two members of the crew for face-ups
      4) Get more frilly dresses and boy outfits for my incoming boy
      5) Stick to getting 3 dolls this year (not including incoming FCS)

NEED TO KEEP TO THE DOLL BUDGET

11. Hmm. My goal is to keep up good maintenance on the dolls I have (hot glue suede, monitor periodically for staining, that kind of thing)... do a lot of photostories and take pictures... get a body for my MD Ryu, and finally purchase the DoD Homme Ivan I've been wanting for an eternity. ^^ Also, practice the crap out of face ups... maybe get another outfit or two for each doll.

There are other doll purchases I really, really want to make... such as a DoD Luke v2... but that may have to wait until 2013 T_T (assuming we're all still here... hem). Only time will tell.

But yeah... I am going to a big anime convention, a big renaissance fair, a vacation, and moving to a new apartment all in 2012... so money is going to be pretty tight. :|

12. In 2012, I only plan on purchasing two dolls from my list. I definitely want to finish all the dolls I already have that need clothes or face ups or wigs or eyes.

I want to work on my photography skills and work on my bjd blog, with a goal of at least one photo shoot and one blog post a week.

13. I plan to attempt and practice my own faceups, as well as try some body blushing on my own.
      And I want to buy Andy, my RS Song, some new cloths and props from Dollmore.

As far as dolls go, I only have one at the moment, with one more on the way. I haven't really planned any in particular to save for, though right now I have my eye on a 5StarDoll Tumnus. :D

14. Well~ after my plans were already thrown off... twice... within a single month... I'm looking forward in starting to saving up money to be able to get my next doll on layaway.

I also plan and sincerely hope to keep my wishlist at its current count as I honestly can't afford it growing any longer than it already is. ><

15. Less dolls. More outfits. I also need to flesh out my dolls and give them more background story. I really, really hope no pretty molds come out this year!

16. Ahh plans change so often but as of right now, and for a while now, my plans have mostly been simple things,

* Improve my faceup skills so that I don't feel the urge to redo them minutes after finishing them
      * Do more sewing for my girls
      * Acquire more dolly shoes. I love shoes!
      * Maybe a few more wigs. My Rheia seems to reject anything I put on her head
      * Take more pictures
      * Make some props and furniture so that said pictures will be interesting
      * Work on background stories, characters or at least find proper names for my girls

I wasn't planning on making any new doll purchases even though I've had it in my head since day 1 my group needed to be 4. I'm still in school so justifying large purchases such as new dolls is hard.
      But things worked out that I had some extra cash and Fairyland had a sale... and now my 4th doll, Minifee Shushu is coming home!
      I won't be silly enough to say I'll never buy another new doll but I think I will be good for a while. I want to take some time to really make them feel complete before I bring home anymore projects :)

17. Well, I'll try make it short. XD

1. Give my Lance a new faceup. Improving my faceup skill.

2. Buy more clothes, shoes and wigs for my crew.

3. Buy a 60cm body for my floating Crobidoll Lance head.

4. Get Little Monica Miyo home.

5. Split JDF Nihal with a friend of mine, I want the head.

6. Get a female body for my soon-to-come-sometime-later-this-year floating head Nihal. Preferably between 50-55 cm. Trying to find the right height is so hard.

7. Save extra money for my twin girls. Still trying to decide the perfect sculpt.

I'm hoping the list doesn't grow longer. XDDD

18. My list is short and simple this year. :'D
      I hope to get all my boys completed (so they all would have perfect face ups, wigs, eyes, accessories, clothes...). Also starting to save for a body for my Nyxdoll Limos head, hopefully. Let's see if I get the money together. I'm not in a hurry with this though!
      Hmm, I wouldn't mind a new floating head either. I'd very much like DollClans Kien. &#9829;

And, most importantly, I must stay away from market places. No new boys this year, until the ones I have at home are completed. And absolutely no impulse purchases! If the doll is not on my to-buy list, they are NOT coming home. XD

19. ooh my 2012 plan - get bodies for my floating heads!
      but some how i manage to accquire new dolls at the same time so i really need to set this as my goal for this year lol