1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Dolls Room/Area

Nov 22, 2008

1. We have two sets of plastic shelving that serve as bedrooms/storage areas for our dolls. Caer and Henessey reign at the top of the larger one in their coffin (lol), Zell has a pretty princess room with curtains underneath, the kids are below...no one on the bottom cause the cats like to sleep there. >.o

We'd like to set up a more elaborate area for them eventually, but we don't currently have the space. XD

2. My girls sit on top of a bookshelf in my room. I used to have them on my desk, where they had more room so they could stand and whatnot, but, my kitten is sooo crazy and loves to jump on top of my dresser and desk and mess with them, so, I had to move them to my bookshelf. They've been up there for about a year now, I wish I could move them back to the desk, but Tigger (the kitty) has not calmed down any. Crazy Tigger:kitty1! ><

3. Mine all sit around in the 'living room' which is in my bedroom :sweat
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      that's not everybody....some of them have to stay in the 'bedroom' area which I don't have a pic of at the moment

4. Mine will live on my computer desk. The MNF has her own stand so I don't have to worry about her falling. And there's no way the cats can get up there from the floor. I'm usually near the computer when I'm home, so I'll get to see them all the time. :)

5. I have three now, and I move them around a lot. They don't really have their own furniture; they just borrow mine! Right now, my 60 cm girl is on her stand on top of my desk. My minifee is sitting on my bed and my nari pon is on the couch. It looks funny to see such a tiny doll hogging a whole couch. If I had a camera, I'd post a pic.

6. We have a spare bedroom in the apartment (it was supposed to be my bedroom but I never sleep in it) and my dolls will be using it as their room.

7. I would like to see pictures of Taco's doll room. :love

Mayou and Awa sleep most of the time in a bed made off the sheets they came in on their boxes next to the sofa to hide from the morning sun.
      I'm going to look for a glass cupboard soon after christmas when their number will increase. ^^;

Laoky

8. well I do not have a lot of space in my home (BJD's are confined to my small room, people ould not enjoy them roaming) so my dolls do not have their own home, mine have their own seats.

Haplo claimed my human size Chesterfield chair (only soft chair I had in my room) as his own from the day he arrived, and he is now sharing the chair with Floating head Sentinial.

Cychwynn has het own small MSD size wicker chair that is standin on top op my cabinet

lol so not the greatest housings yet....... I hope

9. My guys don't have permanent room set-ups... They're just posed in various places around the house, either in little temporary scenes or solo.

For instance, right now Ahnju, Ten-chan and the Turtle House: Next Generation kids are still in their "Halloween" set-up in the living room (I'll switch that space over to a Christmas theme this coming weekend. ^_^)...

[​IMG]

#29 Brightfires, Nov 25, 2008
      Last edited: May 18, 2016
    10. I'm afraid mine have very spare accommodations! XD
      Sigunn sits on a shelf in my workroom, though she has good company in some nice antique Japanese knick-knacks. Nori sits across the room from her on a dresser overlooking my painting workstation (guarding heads waiting patiently in line), and Helka sits on the other side of my painting station, overseeing things.
      Festy sits next to my wooden troll, Klonk, reading a miniature Asterix book.

Raven

11. I have one of those tall black bookcases you get from walmart for $30 bucks. As of right now Shin has about 1/3 of the top shelf to himself, which is space for him to sit looking rather comfortable and space for his things (which may have to be expanded soon),
      Although Space here is limited. (I share a rather small room) I've worked out a way to clear the entire top shelf for him and whoever ends up being next in my collection.

12. My boy's "room" consists of his box/bed, his box of clothes next to the open box, a table and two chairs, and a red wagon sitting in front of my dresser XD I have doll beds from my American Girl Samantha and mytwinn doll, but right now there's no where to put a bed quite that big in my room...

13. I can't make any pictures because the light is very bad at my bedroom. The sunlight doesn't really reach the desk where my dolls sit, which is a good thing for the dolls self, but bad for photography.

Anyways, I have a desk in my bedroom where my dolls sit. I placed a red velvet-like piece of fabric over the desk. My dolls just sit there in a row, with the floating heads (2) and the dollzone coney sitting/lying on their laps. :)

14. Most of the time they are just sat on the marble mantelpiece in my bedroom. ^^; Im considering making chairs soon (or at least, trying to make XD)

15. Brightfires-- I love the compostion you created with your crew. Just lovely! And they are so well dressed!

16. I envy those with the space to make room for their dolls! XD

Right now I'm in a tiny one bedroom apartment, and I have so much stuff (I just moved out of my mom's house for the first time and haven't gotten to the priorities thing yet) that I don't even know where I could put dolls. I have one doll, but so far he's spent every day in his box, then at night (when the evil sun is gone) I bring him out and he hangs out on the couch with me. It would be awesome to someday have one of those big shelving units for dolls, but right now I have two bookcases that are entirely filled with books (seriously, to the very tippy top), so no luck on that front. I don't think I could get rid of my books, either, which sucks because I foresee a lot of moving in my future. XD I'm just a restless person in general.

17. All my dolls usually hang around my desk because that's where i'm at most of the time. And sometimes they sleep in their boxes >.<

18. My dolls just hang around in my room. I dont really have a special place for them. when I am at home on the computer they sit with me on my desk. I have a doll sized chair they get to fight over... haha.
      If I'm out of the house or sleeping they either sit on my bean bag or on my chair... unless I was too tired and I just left them on my desk all night. *snort*

19. In my room there's a column of... cubes, I guess you'd say, in liu of real shelves. My uncle built them when he had the room, so when he moved out and I took over, they became doll bedrooms. Problem is, there's only three cubes, one of which is actually being used for books, and I have... well, more dolls than that. So only two of my guys officially have bedrooms, but they don't mind sharing so the others have a place to sit. .^_^

Gunter's room is very.. practical. It suits him. And Tachi's is semi-Japanese style, but with some fan posters on the wall. .^_^ They're cute.

20. I like to build special rooms for my dolls in my many random bookshelves!