1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Your favorite body sculpt?

Feb 18, 2019

1. I love the Doll Chateau aesthetic, and my absolutely favorite is the MSD sized K-05 body with the extra joints. There’s just something so artistic about the movement and proportions of it...it’s so lithe and poetic, and beautifully suited to some of my more over-the-top characters. In fact, I have a third one on order at this very moment.;)

2. The Y-body-06 from Doll Chateau is my favorite- I'm so glad I have it on layaway right now. It's so detailed and graceful, yet still stylized. It still looks like a DC body, but like DC partnered with Maskcat Doll or something.

3. Delf bodies, 5stardoll Super Star bodies and Feeple 65 are my favourites.

4. The Crobidoll B-line body is my ALL TIME favorite body when it comes to looks (it's posing isn't bad either) I always dreamed of having one but since they are only released with limited dolls I never thought I'd have one. I now own one with both chest pieces and it's beautiful, everything I had ever hoped it to be!

5. The Smart (45cm) female Spiritdoll body - with the jointed torso and small chest specifically.

I think it is just beautiful and the body poses really well. Also their bodies have a cool plate in them like most head caps do.

6. I adore Crobidoll M-line girls! I think they have the cutest long legs. Volks Graffiti boys are super cute too with their natural slouches.

7. Wow, so many dolls I have never even heard of. I looked up a few and was amazed!

8. My favourite is Soom's idealian 75cm body. I love the broad shoulders so much :drool and the body is muscular but not too bulky

9. I adore Idealian 72 Soom body, to me it's the best body for big guys ever! I also love Doll Chateau A-body-02 which is extremely rare now, I'm so sad that they discontinued it, I would order at least 3 such bodies if I could.

10. I’m obsessed with the Argo doll male body! It’s so well sculpted and just so appealing! That, and the DC A03/A04 bodies!

11. I'm going to sort by size because bodies come in sizes
      For tinies: I loved the tiny gem from Soom I saw at a meet, perfect chubby body but the posing was nice too
      For minis: Currently digging the poseability and heft of my model delf body, though for slim elegenace my Angel of Dream is very shapely but mature
      For larges: I love curves and softness, so Impldoll Idol woman's body (non-muscular) is just BAM! But for men I really like Island Doll's Wind Island bodies...they're round and soft but not thin or childlike.
      And in general Lillycat and Dollpamm bodies for their cartoony but elegant curves

12. I love the TinyFairy bodies from BlueFairy. That childish look is my favorite. :)

13. The Dollzone NB58-002 is beautiful, but the arms do look ever so slightly too short. Posing wise it's perfect and very elegant looking.

I also like the appearance and relaxed posing of the Dollshe Mystic body.

14. I think my favorite body will always be the Ariadoll 14years Grace/Switch Hummingdolly 57 girl body. I think the proportions and details are absolutely gorgeous. I also love the other bodies that fit this aesthetic (Sadol, SQLabs, etc.) but there's just something about this one that I adore above the rest.

15. My body aesthetic is maybe a little macabre, but I'm still drooling over Ringdoll's Frankenstein sculpts (both versions). I was absolutely not expecting to see anything like that when I started my BJD journey, and I wish I wasn't 6+ years too late to this hobby to buy them. My fav character who I'm hoping to shell out is coincidentally ALSO covered in scars, so that's just... an ongoing quirk of mine, I guess. I'm a former medical researcher, so maybe that says something...

That being said, I'm looking at Ringdoll's body #3 for one half of my OTP (slender, but muscular, and OMFG the vein details! I love it), but I'm currently frustrated in finding a good match for his partner... who is taller than he is, but ALSO slimmer (and heavily scarred). It seems like as a rule the taller bodies are more muscular, and the shorter bodies are slimmer. Alas, I need the opposite for these two characters.

16. I saw a picture of the Dollzone 60cm boy body a while ago, and immediately fell in love with it. It's one I'd gladly save up for. You know, after saving up for another that I fell in love with, and another, and, well, you get it. I'm a bit of a wannabe hoarder.

17. Oh, I second this! It's gorgeously masculine without being too musclebound, wonderful to pose, beautifully sculpted, and the resin almost feels like velvet. I would buy a second one in a heartbeat!

18. @celga have you been keeping up with LLT's new body line Ballerino? OMG stunning. Stunning.

19. Oh my yes, and this is the first time I have ever considered nabbing a doll based solely on the body - that fabulous thing is sheer art from neck to toe! :aheartbea And according to her IG earlier today, only a day or two left before it's ready...

20. OMG, I don't mean to derail this into an LLT thread but that may be the most beautifully sculpted male body I've ever seen.