1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Your favorite body sculpt?

Feb 18, 2019

1. I really love so much until now minifees and feeple60 sculpts . The most of them are so lovely and cute . I want all of them . Hahah

2. The Asleep Eidolon 43cm body. It has great arm mobility due to having a split peanut, sort of like having a mobility in the arm. It's also very pretty, holds poses well and has pretty hands.
      I also love ChicaBi's 41cm mini body because it has very pretty, well-sculpted legs and a pretty body -It even has back dimples. Mobility is fine, it's double-jointed and holds poses well. They're the two bodies I like handlin the most. Closely second is the 45cm Dollzone body.

3. While I don't have one unfortunately, from photos my favourite body sculpt is the Volks SDGr tenshi body, YumeTenshi. It looks like a sculpture to me, the entirety of it is just beautiful. I'm very fond of the tenshi bodies in general. They're the embodiment of dolls to me.

4. I appreciate many body sculpts and I think their common denominator would be relatively wider hips, and a slightly tonned tummy with the indent between the belly muscles and the hipbones. Also, natural-looking breast shape, regardless of its size. So bodies such as Limhwa, Narae, Zaoll or old Supia are my favourite.

5. Of all my dolls I'd have to say my Dollmore Judith girl. She has amazing articulation, is beautifully sculpted, and posses so well.

6. LLT Ballerino body has such gorgeous body lines, I am in love!! Everything about that sculpt is perfect...except I have a strict budget I adhere to and I can only continue admiring pictures of the sculpt.

An alternative I got was Prime Frame's SD Botanical male bodies, their posability is amazing, there are even photos of them doing headstands!

7. The Voice!! I love buff jojo-esque bodies. Amazingly sculpted and pose and stand well for being so heavy. I have 2 at home and another on the way LOL

8. I absolutly love the boy bodies from Akagi doll. They have a nice shape and they are hold their poses super well. The best part are their hands I am so in love with their hands. XD

9. My favorite is SD16 girl body.:kitty1

10. I was just checking to see if we had a discussion about this- I'm new to the hobby and there are SO many to choose from. My favorites so far have been the fantasy sculpt from Spirit doll and Miracle doll 42cm and 65cm version II. I want to see everything that's available, but good lord it's a lot to hunt through. Wanted to see what everyone else here thinks are the best, pics if possible? I've already ordered several full sets, but I just painted my first blank doll and can't wait to get into full customization.

11. LOL you pretty much just described my husband! I'm actually waiting on a Zak from Amerai that I'm going to customize to look like him!

12. I can't think of a specific sculpt but I tend to like slender bodies more than muscular ones. Also when it comes to female bodies, I like small or medium chest sizes as opposed to a large chest. The body my doll has is a little different from what I just described but I absolutely adore it! She's a Dollipop Ang with the Chu:b body type and I love the pear shape. She's my only doll so I don't have anything else to compare her to, but I really love her chunky little hands and feet! I just think she's adorable. :)

13. Oh my gosh... I think my favourite was the Volks SDGr boy body for so long. It was magical when I managed to finally buy one earlier this year! I generally appreciate sculpts that can convey a certain amount of 'softness' in the sculpting. It's kind of hard to explain! Just... little details that make it look like the body should technically be soft if you touch it? Curves and creases and details like that I guess...

14. Of the dolls I've bought, my favorite would have to be my Argodoll Zet's body. It's 66cm of muscle and is sculpted super well. I'm extremely picky with bodies and how they look, and he's got the best-looking body I've ever owned aside from an Unoa older sister. He is muscular without being overly so with no veins in his arms. I love the way his hands look. He's perfect, honestly. The only con for me is that the ball joints in his feet are very large, but that's a construction thing that I don't mind too much.

15. I really like the Merry Doll Round komorebi body. It is unique and beautiful. Going on simply engineering, I like my Impldoll Star body best. It is not very expensive, and it poses better and is easier to handle than any of my other dolls, past or present.
      I sold my big Dollstown girl years ago, but I think that was the most beautiful BJD body I have seen.

16. Dream Valley B4-04 AND DH-A 68cm boy body definitely!! Vings bodies are also beautiful but they're so expensive! I'll prpbably never get my hands on one :(

17. My absolute favorite one is the 68/70cm one from Vings.
      It's exactly what I see when I image what the ideal body for a male doll looks like. This is my personal opinion of course.
      I am a little sad I missed the preorder period, but I'm already waiting for another doll so I told myself I should wait until they reopen preorders.

18. I've always thought my DollZone Gretta 's 62cm girl body is beautifully shaped and sculpted.
      And Lumedoll's Saiph, also 62cm, is also very attractive, plus I love the look and feel of his resin.

19. ;//u//; i love the ddy because the large breasts fits my super hip and top heavy OC, but i also love the Granado bit man meat sculpt because i just dont see enough strong models ;_;

20. Cerberus Project bodies-male and female, they are so elegant and the Moe body but I don't like the chubby feet, they look like they have swollen.