1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Your favorite "masculine" sculpt?

Jul 17, 2017

1. Granado Enoch is one of my favourites! Here is my Asha <3

[​IMG]

2. I agree with a lot of the people here who mentioned iplehouse, though I'm going to specifically throw in Iplehouse Leonard, he's my favorite male sculpt at the moment (though he is closely followed by angell studio's lanling). Mine has a small mouth mod to give him more of a smirk but that's just because I love smirking dolls (and it was for the character he's shelling)
      [​IMG]

#62 kiraabsol, Nov 6, 2020
      Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
    3. I'm in love with Aimerai's Nolan - metal heart version! His teeth make me so happy :D

4. my favourite will be Fifth motif Venitu, love, love love the sculpt work on the hands

5. Omg, send help. This is picture is so beautiful I almost fainted! :D The detail/texture on the cheek color and the way his lips are done is too much! He's too perfect!!

I love most of Grenado's manly men. I can never decide which of them is my favorite, but at the moment it seems to be Neptune.

I really like the proportions on Grenado's adult sculpts. They've got a lot of Nose and Cheekbone going on, which helps them look more mature.

My other favorite masculine sculpt is La Legende de Temps Isidore. He kills me every time I look at him, ugh. Once again, it's the nose that got me. LLT Roderich is a beauty as well, but strikes me as a bit younger/softer.

6. Obviously biased since I own one, but one of my favorite manly sculpts is Granado Mars. There's something so strong, determined and heroic about it. Also a big fan of Iplehouse Falcon -- I love his strong nose, full lips and intense, yet someow soulful eyes. In terms of sculpts that aren't super beefy but still very much masculine, I'm pretty enamored with Batchix's Dark Elf -- he's so sharp and angular, it's great. It's too bad my chances of getting my hands on one are pretty slim.

7. I'm partial to my SpiritDoll Ulmus, too... Though I suspect he wouldn't be considered "manly" enough for some.

8. I'm in love with La Legende de Temps Ahaz, he's so magnetic and incredible <3 Such a pity he's so rare and almost impossible to find.

9. Ringdoll K, 5th Motif Goohwa, and Demiurge Mohawk are definitely some favorites

10. Illusion Spirit Tosaca!
      You don't see him a lot, and most default pictures of him have long since dissapeared feom google. But boy, does he have a manly face.

Here's a picture of mine in natural face-up and no wig (sorry, it's a link cause I have non uploaded on Flickr for now).

Fur and Resin

And with his old wig. I like him bald, though. Still looking for that perfect wig:

Fur and Resin

There was this other manly looking doll from... loongsool? Souldoll? He was pictured as a puppeteer with 2 MSD dolls as his puppets and I loved him to pieces. Both him and Tosaca were discontinued at the same time so the choice was hard. Tosaca won because of the 40% discount and free jointed hands. But it sure was a close match. I liled the other dolls' face better, it was more rough. Well, no, I guess both dolls had their own beautiful features and both have a more manly (not so feminine or boyish) face. I'll try to find the other one and update this post.

#70 CherryBlossom, Dec 5, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
    11. My favorite masculine-looking head sculpt is now discontinued, it's the Limhwa Limho Mano. I modfied the fudge out of mine, because I wanted him to look more like the character he represents, but if I had the funds back when he was still being made, I would have gotten a whole other Mano (Limhwa didn't sell heads separately) just to have an unmodified head sculpt in my collection.

Here's my Limhwa Limho Mano, how he looked unmodified.
      [​IMG]
      Here's how he looks for now (as soon as I get more Apoxie Sculpt, I'll be doing slight mods on his lips once again).

I also love FairyLand ChicLine Rou; I find him very different, aesthetically, compared to all their other sculpts. I love him from head to toe, unlike my Mano - I do love his body sculpt, but I don't feel the head works that well on the body (he looks melon-headed on it).

[​IMG]

#71 Enzyme, Dec 5, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
    12. Iplehouse Bichun is my all time favourite sculpt. I have him in the EID and FID size. Fifth Motif Venitu is next. I’d love to get a second hand one someday!

13. I love Iplehouse Bichun and Claude. They are pretty but have adult bodies and faces.

#73 Bianca, Dec 15, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
    14. It will always be bichun too bad I kinda have a love hate relationship with his body.

15. Venitu! He has a melancholically mysterious aura, that really pulls you in...

16. I had zero interest in getting bigger (70+) dolls until Goohwa.
      I was interested in Nabarro Har but I wasn't compelled to get a big guy until Goohwa!
      I saw him and was instantly taken in.

17. I fell in love with this model from Volks but never purchased him: SDB SD-F-78 (PS White)

[​IMG]

18. I haven’t gotten him yet but it’s DEFINITELY Envy from DOLLNOIZE. Has a young face and a mature face. His body is also oh so masculine and amazing ♥️♥️♥️

19. Like, any Iplehouse male dolls. Seriously. All of them. Hahahaha.:love:whee::D:kitty1:kitty2:chibi:thumbup

20. It's Granado Uranus Evo and his brother Neptune, but I am just afraid I Don't like That bulky body they got.