1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Your first Tiny Doll! Tell me Why! :3

Jul 8, 2010

1. a soom Afi. because of the ears x3 !!! Afi over Ai because I have something for tanned dolls :D

2. My first was a Volks, but he wasn't really mine. I just didn't want my daughter to sell him. Since at that time I couldn't justify $500 for a doll, I gave him up.

A few years later and I'm at my first doll meet. Loads of admiring, I kept returning to the little ones, but none caught my attention, until, a puki pong was thrust into my hands. I was lost, then and there. But that's not all: my 50th birthday was coming up, so if I asked real nice, and made sure I wanted it, I may get one.

Now, meet Ylle:
      [​IMG]

She's my little ray of sunshine. We're just unsure of her final name choice...

3. DARKWIND - he is very very cute

Love that picture

4. [​IMG]

I got my Cherishdoll faith Andy on impluse and I really wanted a small doll that could wear licca and blythe clothes. I think he's a fun size :D

5. [​IMG]

Lest, LUTS Zuzu Delf LIO, Santa Ver

Lest is around 3 years old now, But has been My first and only BJD.
      Only Until this month have I bought another BJD, Still waiting on It's arrival.

Unlike all the rest of the BJD, I never thought as serious as to actually purchase
      one, until I saw Zuzu Delfs.
      ( I still like the Humanoid BJD but I Personally prefer to Own Anthro )

Models were out, then sold out. I wanted one, But was still on the side of thinking about it.
      "Did I want to spend *that* much money"?

Well That became very clear when this Model of Zuzu Delf LIO was released.
      The Color scheme of blonde and light brown took me right off my feet.
      And thus bought him, being my first BJD, and Holiday Gift, That year.

6. Realpuki Soso. Actually she was the first BJD I ordered.

Why? Just look at this smile!
      [​IMG]
      I'm not easily overwhelmed by cuteness and impressed by "small child pattern", but the first time I saw one I started to drool. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Malice. I was browsing Deviantart and saw a Orientdoll Dong dress as Puck from Midsummer's Night Dream. I kept going back to the picture and finally looked at what he was......I was lost then and there....and many more have followed.
      [​IMG]
      I actually love tinies. They might be my favorite size. I can carry them around easily and they're so cute!

8. my first tiny was actually my first doll^^ he's a 28cm 5*Doll Tong Tong.

Here's my little Arturo~
      [​IMG]

he only has two outfits right now, but his main one is dark jeans, a white tank, and a black jacket~

and his cute little face~

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o567/comagirl21/IMAG0021.jpg

the reason I chose him was because I had been longing for a BJD for almost 5 years, and 5*Dolls are very well priced. I fell in love with his sculpt on the website and I knew he absolutely had to be my first. As for others, I have one other doll, and she is a 15cm Bobobie Elfkin named Tiramisu~

here she is with Arturo~ (her wig is on it's way!)

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o567/comagirl21/IMAG0043.jpg

9. MissFlynn, I ADORE the dinosaur costume!!!

10. I have a BBB Elfkin, too^^ my little Tiramisu~

[​IMG]
      she's a little bald, at the moment. lol I love her sweet little face~

11. This is a nice topic.

My first tinny was the last doll I received in my family, she is the only doll that is not on SD size. Tuulikki is a I Doll ARRA, I bought her because I need a small doll to create a fairy. I must say I am really in love with 1/6 size dolls, and I must buy other ones to be Tuulikki’s friends A_A

12. My first (and so far only) tiny is a Cherishdoll Chubby. I got her because I really liked the way that sculpt looked, but soon after I fell in love they stopped making the demon chubby sculpt. I happened to see one here on the MP, and it was tan as well, so I had to get her. It was fate. Justine is probably my favorite doll, and I'm planning on getting a Puki Pong Pong this year, which will give her someone smaller to pick on. :)

13. My first was my tiny Elfdoll and I haven't bought anything bigger since! Tinies take up so little room and are too much fun to dress and photograph, that I don't think I'll add anything bigger in the future.

14. My first tiny was really tiny--my Elfdoll Tiny Kai, "Innis Free." I had seen a number of BJDs but did not really think they were for me until I saw Innis Free on the photostream of a friend & fell in love. My friend had purchased her new but for a number of reasons, they weren't a good fit together. When she was put up for adoption I jumped at the chance even though I didn't really know what I was getting into! After that, I quickly bought a Lati White & a Lati Yellow. At the moment I am planning on moving up in size but I don't think I will ever get any doll smaller than Tiny Kai!

15. For me it was simple, who could resist this face? :aheartbea He stole my heart.

[​IMG]
      Nomnomnom by JinxKloe, on Flickr

16. Aw, how is it I never found this thread X3
      My first was a BBB Sunny but I sold him. My second was a Leeke D Peanut...sold him too. I also had a B&G Leile...but that one got sold.

So, technicaly he wasn't my first, (more like third I think. Maybe fourth since he was just a head for a while) but since he's the first one to stick around I count him as first!
      Baby Alex, Leeke D Bebe - FL Littlefee hybrid.

[​IMG]

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7204/6783765406_c73748ff1a_b.jpg

When I had him on his first body he was really only wearing cast-off clothes. I couldn't find much to fit him...the Leeke D type 1 body is really pear-shaped. Those big hips and butt didn't fit the YO sized clothes I liked. When I got him the LTF body (maybe two years ago??) he fit in everything!! So of course he has a gazillion tons of clothes now. He mostly wears RosenLied, Dollheart and fluffy, cute stuff I find that I like. He also likes bunnies.

17. My first tiny was a petite ai Sariel (by then CustomHouse) I saw on e-bay and fell in love with. I was so excited when I won her! She was actually my first bjd of all too...and I was smitten...many many more have joined since then.

[​IMG]

18. My first tiny was also my first doll, a Dollzone BB Jing. I fell in love with it on first sight and ordered it on my birthday. Only 3 days later he arrived. He's been with me for 4 years, but I sold him now. His name was Damiën, but Dami literally grew to MSD and now SD.

*looking for picture*
      First pics I took of this little guy.

[​IMG]

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/roxy-icecream/s7302278te6.jpg

19. my first doll was a tiny and all the other dolls i buy will be tinies!!!!i think they are super cute and i like the fact that they are small cuz all the other dolls are SO BIG *_*

20. My first and only tiny (so far) is my Littlefee Dark Elf Soo. I was poking around on the Denver Doll Emporium website when I saw her picture. She had such lovely eyes; she really took my breath away. I didn't get her immediately...but I kept going back to look, until I finally caved and ordered her. Not long after that, I learned that Fairyland was backlogged, and some people were receiving damaged dolls!

Thankfully after 4 months of waiting, she arrived undamaged. After the initial new-doll feeling wore off, it took me a while to bond with her, but eventually I did, and now she's my favorite.