1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Your first Tiny Doll! Tell me Why! :3

Jul 8, 2010

1. My first tiny and BJD was a green Bobobie Sunny. He was a total impulse buy and is no longer with me, but I don't regret anything. :3
      [​IMG]

2. My first tiny, and first doll to arrive home(not the first I ordered though) was my little Dollzone Dongdong.

[​IMG]

I named her Tekla.

I actually never thought I'd ever get a tiny, since, well, they're so tiny. But I fell for this little one and as soon as I got her I was in love and I just adored her size and pouty little face. I have another tiny at home, after searching like a maniac I finally found a PukiPuki Cupid and obtained her with an amazing deal.

http://cdn05.dayviews.com/94/_u2/_u2/_u5/_u1/_u6/_u6/u2251661/fs_503293241_29516_1332272422.jpg

I named her Siegfrid.
      I actually have another YoSD on the way, though she's bigger than these two, around 25 cm. :)

3. My first tiny was Candy, my DollLove Yoyo. The smallest doll I had at that point was an SD, with my others being 70cm. I swore I'd never get a YoSD because they were too small and baby-ish. But then I saw her! The moment I saw Yoyo I knew I had to bring her home. She's my little sweetie, and I adore her! The change in size was an OMG, but I love how easy she is to cart around and play with. I've since decided to get Candy two friends, whom I plan to name Cake and Cocoa.

I also discovered Dear Mine, and have a Misty Dorothy now. She's so lovely, and finally opened the door to me with anthros.

I still adore my big dolls, but there's something I love about tinies, and I look forward to adding more to my little family.

4. My first resin tiny is on her way right now, an Asleep Eidolon Peppermint. :aheartbea I really hadn't planned to buy a doll any time soon, but she was adorable and I didn't want to miss out on her if I waited, soooo...yay new dolly!

5. Great idea for a new thread! I often wonder the same thing. My first Tiny was a Fairyland Real Puki Soso. My mom-in-law got one and I was fascinated by the posibility and the size of her...not to mention her adorable little face which makes me smile everytime I look at her! My Tiny family is rapidly growing. I have two Real Puki's: Soso & Pupu. Pupu arrived last month. I also have 3 Fairyland Puki Puki's: Lili, Puki Puki body with Soso's sleeping face plate, Pong Pong. I got the first one last July for my birthday... I need a few more to live in the house I am in the process of building for them. I guess I should have built a smaller house! :lol: I have bought crocheted and knitted outfits from Etsy. I am also crocheting clothes for them from pattern's I found on Etsy. I may eventually sew for them, but the sewing area is currently the "House Construction" area. I will have to share pics once I find the camera again!

6. I have had many tiny's but they were not doing it for me.
      My first was one custom house it was the 16cm one and I loved the face but I sold her because I really thougt that I liked sd more.
      Than I bought a little fee, And then another, But I sold one again the Luna fullset.
      I bought two unoa's and more sd size.
      And then a puki puki who was to small so I sold that one.
      Then I bought two custom house ai girls, and then it was MAGIC! I just fell in love, and now I'm waiting for my fifth little girl.[​IMG][/IMG]

7. My first and so far only doll is a Pukifee Ante named Pocca after a pony oc of mine, hence the purple hair. The reason I got her was that I totally feel in love with the ante sculpt, especially on pkf and since Im a bit scared of dolls I decided that a 15.5cm doll was just about the right size for me. Im having a hard time imagine having bigger dolls so for now Im going to stick to tiny dolls, that's for sure n_n

[​IMG]

I choosed her becouse she would be the perfect first doll, a doll I was sure Id never ever sell. So far Ive never considered selling her :D

8. My first doll was a tiny! (Also my only haha) She was a fairyland Littlefee Luna :)
      [​IMG]

9. My first doll was pukipuki Pukisha
      [​IMG]

T
      he first time I saw this sculpt on the Fairyland website was a couple of years ago, when he was just released, and fell in love :aheartbea. But as a newbie in the hobby, I was scared off by the price. I decided I should think that idea through, then got distracted, and so several years passed. Last fall, however, I saw his pictures again and this time I didn't think twice.

10. My first tiny was Amelia Thimble, and now I have 7. I saw her at a doll show and fell instantly in love. When I was a little girl, I dreamed about a realistic, pocket size doll I could carry around with me wherever I went. And here she was! I love everything about her. This is my very first girl, Daisy:

[​IMG]

Now I am looking at getting into RealPukis. I just adore SoSo.

11. my first tiny was a fairyland cupid multi head on a pukipuki body. her name is Titania :). the reason i was attracted to this sculpt was her face up. it just really called me, and i noticed the doll hadn't sold at least three time before, so all i could think is, if she doesn't sell this time, i'll message them. and lucky for me they where really nice and held the doll until i could get the money and they where just all around great.[​IMG]

12. My first tiny was my SOOM Beyla, whom I've had for 2 years in March :)
      She was the first doll I really fell in love with and I'm very very happy to have her! I haven't bought any more YoSDs since, only two MSDs, but I'm buying another YoSD (LTF) in the beginning of March :) I really love the size.
      [​IMG]

13. My first yosd was Onlydoll Ranxue... here's how she looked out of the box
      [​IMG]
      Too sweet by FishCandy, on Flickr

I've had her repainted, new eyes, new clothes, new wigs... and now she looks like this.
      (on the left)

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2836/10169721526_d4520ec8eb_z.jpg

Onyx and Cody by FishCandy, on Flickr

But my first TINY tiny is on it's way... Realpuki Soso <3

14. Because of this picture.....

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Is that not the most adorable little kitty!
      But that was just the pukisha set, so I HAD to get her a body, now I think I have begun a bit of a tiny addiction XD

15. My first doll was a mature tiny because I found the size easier to handle than my MSD size fashion dolls. And Soom offered their tan Mini Gem at the same price as NS as a Christmas kit, so she had to come home. A better pic of Blaze-
      [​IMG][/URL]
      I've had her a year and she's still without a face-up, but I love her!

16. My first tinies were Pukipuki Pong and Lily. I got them just after Mother's day. DDE had both of them in stock, so I couldn't resist getting them at the same time!

I have the Realpuki Toki fullest on layaway. Painting his accessories will be fun!

17. My first tiny is probably still in the scheduling stage since I just ordered her on layaway from DDE. She's a Fairyland LittleFee with the Bisou face that I just love. I wanted a tiny because I love how they look in the cute modern clothes with bunnies and bears as well as the intricate dresses with petticoats and pinafores. Could their little shoes be more adorable? I have a SD and a MSD and thought a tiny would be a cute addition. I also wanted one that was super pose able. I'd like to Thank the people here on DoA who helped me find a doll that can pose well. It was between Bisou and Luts Honey Delf Pretzel. I went with Bisou first because DDE offers layaway. I'm very excited to see my little Bisou!

18. Love all the first Tiny stories!

My first tiny was my verry first bjd, Angel Fantasy's Koli. I was searching for a simple and cheap first doll to start with before I would buy a decent doll. A testdoll to try out face ups etc.
      But when she arrived, I fell in love with her little chubby face! She was the beginning of my doll family, and at the moment my only doll because I had to sell the rest. I could never sell my little Abby
      [​IMG]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

19. My first tiny actually came in yesterday! I've owned two dolls before him, two MSD's, and I just never really bonded with them. Well, I was going through the marketplace thinking maybe I just didn't like the sculpt when I suddenly decided to move over to the tinies thread. After a little going around I found a SoulDoll Sweet Ranbi that really caught my eye. I kept coming back to him again and again and finally I said I had to have him. He came in today and my goodness this was a great decision! He's so absolutely adorable and easy to handle. How is it I've never owned a tiny before? I loved him so much I actually caved and got another tiny in the Mystic Kids 10% off event happening through Junkyspot. My next tiny is going to be a Mystic Kids Nelly and I am beyond excited. I was thinking maybe fraternal twins at first, but now that I know she's actually 1cm taller than Oliver I'm thinking of maybe planning something else. Anyways, here's my precious little boy, I love him so much and wish I had of been buying this size earlier!

[​IMG]