1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Your first Tiny? Were you shocked?

Jul 29, 2008

1. I was surprised when I got my MW Junior. She is my first BJD and the first BJD I saw in real life and I was surprised that she was so much bigger than I thought. But now I think she is the perfect size! My sister has a MSD and I was less shocked when I saw how big she was. I was more prepared for that I guess :)

2. I don't have any tinies yet but I think I'll be surprised! I have two Brownies coming in the mail :D
      Even though I've tried to get a feel of how small they'll be (by looking at my ruler) I don't think I'll really be prepared when I open the box!

3. My first ever tiny was an Obitsu, and I was surprised at how dainty she was. Somehow I kept imagining her as more Barbie-ish, but she's much more delicate than ole' Babs ;) My first 'real' tiny was one of LadySaiyuki's cute little Teds...but I was actually surprised that they were larger than I thought they'd be. Though it seems the Yo size is my obsession as I have two full LS chibi dolls with two more on their way home, lol. I plan on getting a Puki soon and am interested to see how they measure up to my 'in the head' picturing of them...

4. I wasn't shocked so much as enchanted by the tiny perfection of her-her fingers, toes, her lips, the slant of her eyes-everything led to love at first sight. I haven't left home without her since she arrived of May 29th. She is so easy to sew for-she already has 16 outfits. LOL
      Valerie:D:aheartbea:D:aheartbea

5. My first tiny was also my first BJD and I was not only shocked but amazed by her. She is a Pocket Fairy Kitty and I love her to bits (she is not my smallest doll anymore, since I have Julia and Ian - the tiny piglets).

6. I was actually :lol: I have DZ BB Mini Leo, although I knew how tall/big he was, I was still shocked when he arrived! He's soooo cute and I love him :D Bet I'm goig to be even more shocked when my Puki arrives though!

7. My first tiny was my Bobobie Sunny, Edvard. When I first held him in my hands, I was amazed with his size. He was soooo small to me, but absolutely adorable.

;) To be honest, I love his size. I can take him everywhere with me, find him clothes fairly easily, and he isn't heavy!

8. My first tiny was a Puki Piki Basic! I was amazed and I thought she was the most adorable thing in the world. I named her Amber Rosalyn and she is the sweetest little girl on earth. Her mother Soom Asil, and father Soom Spinel, agree!

9. so tiny so light and so CUUUTE~

:D

yes it was shocking, in a good way!

10. My first dolly was a Puki Piki! I was so surprised! She was the perfect size to fit in my old Fisher Price dollhouse. Too bad it was old and banged up...otherwise I would have let the little darling live there. But instead she gets to go with me everywhere I go.

11. Oops...I already posted...lol!

12. Lati Lea Limited Hong kong version is my first tiny doll.:)

13. My first official tiny was pretty big, really... But we've just got Brownies and aaaaaargh so teensy and delicate and I am amazed and completely captivated.

14. My first doll was a mini mini tiny.... (a Pukipuki Lily in fact) but the first time I had my HDF Pitta in my hands, I told me : Woo, It's big... and so unposable (heu..... don't find the real word in English...). But the real shock for me was 1 week ago, when I take in my hand my new Mini-Roseanne... It's so thin... so cute... Now my pitta looks like a big wales besides ^^'

15. My first was my OrientDoll Dong and I knew he was going to be tiny...but he's really tiny!!!!!!!!! He's so cute!

16. My first was a Soom Glot, and I've only owned minis so it was a little bit different. I think the size is cute and handy!

17. My first tiny was my first BJD and the first BJD I had actually seen 'in person' - I wasn't really sure what to expect, but she is everything I wanted and more - which wasn't really 'shocking', actually quite relieving and uplifting!!! :whee:

18. My first tiny was a lati Cookie. I always have been a Blythe fan , so, when i saw how small was i thought;`` i must sell it very fast and i must continue with my Blythe collection´´. But in one month i had 4 Latis at home...
      I think i have left Blythe world and now i prefer Tinies world, in special Lati yellow, pukifees and of course! the piggies family of Alice Cherry Blossom ;)

19. I was really shocked when I saw my first tiny, a Bobobie Elfkin. I couldn't believe how small she was and it took a long time to bond with her. My second tiny was a Fairyland Pukifee and I was pleasantly surprised to see her. She was much bigger than I imagined. I love the size of her head and her poseability. Next I got a LittleFee and I thought "Oh my, this girl is TOO big!!". I think, for me, the perfect size doll is a PukiFee!

20. Coming from someone who got her first tiny in the form of a pukipuki piki, hell was i shocked!
      I just sat there and stared at her 10 cm self of pure sweetness.