1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

You're gifted $1000. What do you buy?

Feb 15, 2018

1. What a dream omg I have a lot of unfinished doll plans rn so I’d probably spend it on clothes, a faceup, high quality eyes, and a new body for my floating head!

2. Either I’d get each of my dolls a new face up or I’d buy 2 or 3 bodies for my floating heads and then some new outfits with whatever I had left over.

3. I would buy Ringdolls grown Ashford. The full set! To me ringdolls ashford is the best most good looking grown doll I have ever seen! He’s a definite want! Also Ringdolls Andy I really love. He has to be my favorite teen. Let’s just say Andy reminds me of myself that’s why I like him so much lol.

4. I'd put it towards a few more DC Barbaras seeing as she's being discontinued soon! I've got two and one on order. I'd have loved to own her in every resin tone on offer!!!

5. Lots of dollie kimono and shoes. As for dolls...a smiling Dear Mine Gorgi and an Unoa boy.

6. MDR Olathe in cookie skin or Dust Of Dolls Appi Cöta

7. Bodies for my incoming floating heads! :D Also, another artist sculpt I’ve been eyeing. <3

8. I'd probably get a Magic Mirror doll or another Atelier Momoni doll at this point... plus the perfect wigs and eyes for all my girls, maybe spoil one of them with an artist faceup, new shoes, and a chair for my yosd -- she hasn't got one of her own yet. ^.^

9. definitely iplehouse- Leonard! Love him but he's kinda expensive:doh

10. My entire jester's outfit, for damn sure.... Man I dread having to learn to sew. D: Or find someone else who can.
      Uh....
      One of Cuarto's dragons! Defnitely!

11. $1000 with no regrets? At this very moment I really REALLY want to get a Dollzone Snow Fulai because of wings and tail and horns and hooves, and she's absolutely gorgeous. Any money remaining could be used to buy her an appropriate weapon and the doll sized bones of her victims to scatter around her hooves. :mwahaha

12. Eh, if I were to buy my grail doll Black Pearl from LLT, $1000 will be just enough!!! (
      ... then I'll probably pay $200 more for the shipping because he is really big and heavy, and then goodness knows how much for his clothes, because no clothes would fit his size properly and I'll have to get them custom made.....:S
      NO WONDER WHY I'M ALWAYS BROKE!!! D:

13. Me too..

14. I'd go to the loongsoul website and get a wig for my girl that will actually fit. and then I'd buy her a cute hoodie that'll match the K-Pop idol boy vibe I have going on for her.

15. I'd get a Soul Vito Hyun-O human version and Liam with makeup and any money I had left over I'd use on some clothes for them.

16. I would get a Dust of Dolls Cham Byol (couldn't justify getting her with my own money, since she was nearly $1000AUD for an MSD/YoSD-ish size). Or I would get a Twigling girl - dream would be Ingenieuse, but I do love Ingenue and Gamine as well.

17. Shoes for the dolls I have that are lacking. Maybe some clothes (especially pants). $1000 doesn't really stretch that far when you have 55+ dolls to provide for. Getting an extra one would be a bad use of unexpected money!!

18. I'd raid Freedom Teller for high end suits for my big boys of course. And then some more places to fill Tae and Subin's wardrobes even more than they already are.

19. I'd buy what is in my cart on Alice Collection's right now.

I have a Dream Valley Silence with the regular body, and 2 Cerise's plus clothes and wigs to make them presentable.

20. I would like to get one more Iplehouse Leonard LMAOOOOO I love twins
      Then maybe more outfits for them