1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

You're gifted $1000. What do you buy?

Feb 15, 2018

1. Only 1000? Bah so limiting! Its a toss up really. I'd either grab the Vigor body from Granado for Sir Thomas and have maybe 200 to 150 left, and probably use that to get a few things like shoes or clothes for him. Or I'd wigs for three of my dolls, and various clothes and props and keep saving for bodies separately.

2. I'd love to get 2D Doll's new 70cm baby Cream :love
      I fell super in love with this baby boy and I...I really want him! I'd also buy a lot of cute clothes for him! One can dream, right?

3. If you suddenly came across a large sum of money, and you had to spend it on dolly stuff, what would you get?
      E.g. Doll shoes, clothing, pets, props, dolls.

Edit: My thread got merged with this one.
      Slightly different than the above, as I didn't want to specify the amount.
      A "large sum of money", can mean many different things to many people, especially when in the context of this hobby.
      Still please continue to contribute! <3

#203 Birdydown, Mar 30, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    4. Tiny house to build a dollhouse in.

5. Either commission someone to make me some clothes or finally buy that Cuarto Hecate I've been eying.

6. I totally second Cream! I love his chubby cheeks! <3

7. I would get dollshe's Robin or dollzone's Yuhan. and then a lot of clothing and accessories! and possibly a lot of tiny's :XD:

8. Oh my, I have to pay my student loan first! And then I'll use it for my save to buy granado doll body.

9. Ios Nebel and an extra Jade head.
      If only...

10. I will buy a lot of outfits and wigs, if possible a doll house is needed!!

11. I'd pay off my student loan debt.

Lmao who am I kidding, I'd spend it on doll stuff. Either a doll I want, custom clothes, or a bookshelf built specifically for the roomboxes I want to make.

12. I’d buy a Lillycat Deavon and use the ‘change’ to buy wigs/outfits.

#212 Curlygirly, Apr 27, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2020
    13. Finally commission the wig for my 2D Kiwi girl that I’ve wanted for so long. Tons and tons of clothes, one elaborate outfit for each of my girls. If I had enough left, I’d probably go for a SiO2 doll.

14. I'd put it in the bank and add to it until I could afford a doll I really want. ;)

15. One of the Spiritdoll Dolce line 80 cm dolls. I've been wanting one of those for a few years now :)

16. I would just get bodies for my floating heads that have been bodyless for so long XD. I would get an Akagidoll sd body for my Ninodoll head and a MDD body for my dollfie dream head. The rest could easily go towards clothes and accessories. I can’t get enough doll clothes lol.

17. Fairyland Claus (Full Package Dark Night ver.) and pay a bill or two. XD

18. I'd get the 5stardoll Jadite, 2D Doll Pakhar, and then spend the rest on accessories.

19. I'd buy a Granado Evol body, color matched to Dollshe's Copper Oriental (for my floating Grant Philippe heads)... and that would pretty much take up the rest.

With any left over, I'd either seriously consider getting a Dollzone body for my other floating head, but it would have to be a very lucky MP find XD

20. i splurge on props and clothes, most my dolls are limited and over 1000usd with full sets but i lack in the furniture and alternate outfits department for a lot of the bigger boys so id go ham with clothes and fancy couches XD