1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

You're gifted $1000. What do you buy?

Feb 15, 2018

1. --A Withdoll Eliza because oh my god that sculpt is so gorgeous and I will never forgive myself for not buying that head when I could have, uuugh!
      --A complete servicing of my sewing machines. All three of them. Yes, I have a problem.
      --Faceup supplies and a practice head or three.
      --A simple 3D printer and Sculptris. I don't even know if this is too much, I have expensive tastes!

2. I'd order the bustier and skirt for my Popovy Tawny Owl and a couple of the roses to put in her hair. That would still have me lacking the matching shoes with the shinegards but I suppose there is always something to wish for.

3. Well I would probably buy the Sailor Moon Dollfie Dream. I think she is probably the most expensive one on my list so if I had that kind of money in my hands for a doll I’d get her. I realize that I could probably get a few dolls for her price and lots of clothes, but there really isn’t any other way I would ever be able to get her at this point.

4. I think I would by the Kamine Len Dollfie Dream doll (A boy dollfie dream!!!) And then figure out who to commission for complicated doll outfits.

5. I would buy my first volts doll.
      I would also buy clothes, wigs, and eyes for her. I may would look into buying one of their character dolls through a poxy service.

6. I would buy a Soom Sabik head and maybe a body for my Iplehouse grail who I just bought :aheartbea

7. I’d get Dollzone Miyou, a pair of cute eyes, and a whole lot of sewing supplies.

8. A bunch of clothes and shoes and wigs and eyes.

9. A crazy bear doll beibei( i want a mount for my yo's), face up and blushing for it , and face up\blushing fot my Soom Alk. And one of Batchix deco mini machina. <3

10. Wah! I will buy my third and last doll plus a lot of a accessories and goodies for them!

11. I'd probably grab 3 more Pukifee's, most likely a Dony, Jude & Bonnie, and the rest would go on buying supplies to make rooms, toys, furniture, wigs and clothes

12. I would buy my last dream doll, Dikadoll Floyer and buy a bunch of goodies for all 3 of my dolls! I'd love to have a lot of things in their aesthetic to dress them up in! Or even commission someone for fancy outfits for them!

13. Well Its quite basic but I'd get all the dolls I have saved for later on my facebook. Some of them include a fairyland boy, a Realfee fullset and many others! I'd also buy a bunch more clothes for my SD's as they have the smallest closet. :drool

14. Iplehouse Panther with both heads or get this costume made for my Iplehouse Ashanti (character is Vivienne from Dragon Age Inquisition, I couldn't find any full body screenshots of this costume)

15. I've really been into the Dollfie dream girls but custom heads are 2000 to 3000. one day though one day.

16. I would probably not buy a bjd at all. Actually my grail doll is a Korean art pvc doll that is almost impossible to get ahold of. I'd also get a bunch of supplies and materials since the creativity is my favourite part of the hobby. New hair, new clothes, new furniture!

17. I reckon with $1000 USD I could buy and complete my current doll plan which is a suntan PW FOC Mimi Crow, faceup by paulianne.dolls and some clothes from nine9style! How I wish I had $1000 USD :sweat

18. A doll by Bjtales

19. I would buy probably an outfit or shoes for my Popovy.

#280 Fablaette45, Oct 13, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2020