1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

You're gifted $1000. What do you buy?

Feb 15, 2018

1. My first reply will be a computer, but I think this subject concerns BJD :wiggle
      So, if I found a Ian and a Lavi mechanic version by Souldoll, I’ll buy it. If not, I’ll prioritize to commission make-up, and found wigs and clothes for BJD that I already own.
      Or I’ll take the SID Soo by Iple. :3nodding:

2. One of my grail dolls, a SOOM Zinc. If I couldn’t get him, another SOOM doll for sure!

3. I personally would buy my dolls a complete outfit, wigs, something like that. Maybe a new display shelf with glass doors and a lock. I would love my dolls to be on display, without anyone being able to grab them

4. I'd buy my floating head a body and then spoil everyone with clothes, shoes and wigs.

5. I would go for a Rap1993 Danni and Aimerai Nolan Metal Heart!

6. I'd commission the room box I want, a 1/4 scale living room in an old derelict house. Worn out old furniture, cobwebs, a fireplace, like a spooky haunted house. Any money left over would go toward new clothes for my newest bjd.

7. I'd spend $500 on doll stuff and save the other $500 for other things.

8. Definitely a SOOM doll.

9. Depends on some things:
      • If I win the Volks lottery, possibly put that money towards the Grail doll I've been lusting after.
      • If I don't win the Volks lottery, maybe save up for a chance at this Volks/Disney's "Frozen" collaboration.
      • If I don't have a chance for the Volks/Disney's "Frozen" collaboration:
      • If none of the above, possibly a Georgian era ring.
      • If the ring is no longer available, maybe something else from my one of my various wishlists.
      • Haha. Okay, fine, gifts for family and friends for the holidays.
      • If I have anything left over or possibly out of guilt, donate to charity. Hahaha.

10. I would try to spend it on necessities first. If I bought a doll with the money it would probably be a BoyPink Spoon or Howl:aheartbea if she releases it one day. Maybe a Lillycat Lyse or NeferKane Iracebeth ? I would try to buy only one doll with the money. However, I probably wouldn't buy any.:eusa_naug

11. Ignoring all real life issues and saying I could just spend it on doll things, I would probably try to get bodies for my floating heads, and wigs for my poor babies that don't have them. That and I have noticed how few of my dolls actually have shoes. So, bodies, wigs, and shoes.

12. Ah id buy SOOO much clothes!! Msd, sd, tinies, they will all get new wardrobes! Haha

13. I would try for a Volks lottery doll! Either that or I would get a new Dollfie Dream with a few more nice outfits. I would be really tempted to get a pair of Mini Dollfie Dream twins!

My heart of hearts is still holding out for a Fairyland Celene or a Volks Four Sisters. Those two sculpts are my ultimate grail dolls.

14. I'd probably spend a couple hundred on playline dolls to customize and then the rest on bodies for some of my floating heads

15. MY FIRST DOLL CHATEAU.
      I've been wanting one for ages, but all the ones I want or discontinued before I can even bother... a lot of time they look at Alice collections, and Zora, nor the spider ones on there are being sold anymore. I still need to check the site, but i still don't have the money either way rn.

Ok, and a torso for my fairyline seahorse parts.

16. i'd buy a volks DD/L and a custom outfit and wig for her character! or a volks MDD and a bunch of adorable pastel clothes

17. Oof that's so difficult... Probably try to find one of the limited Dream Valley event dolls or get a DollZone Ji-Zero

18. A Volks Tenshi no Sato FCS (F-61 on the new SD13 body, in white skin, with pine needle green eyes, and a black wig in I'm not sure which style), and some clothes for her. I really love the "rose tea" welcoming set Volks has right now.

Unless the money came at a time when one of my grails was up on the Volks lottery - then I'd try for that.

19. A popovy doll definetly!!! i hope someday someone will give me such a gift! :celebrate

20. I would get a smart doll Mirai, a minifee Cloe A-line, and a bunch of stuff for both of them. Or I would get my self a Popovy, and get her a few outfits.