1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

You're gifted $1000. What do you buy?

Feb 15, 2018

1. That would be a dream. I'd get faceups for Taemin and Kenji, send Taemin's legs to be modded, then the rest would go to clothes for Taemin, Takumi, Kirby and little C. Then if by some miracle I still had money left I would get Takumi an obitsu 45cm body!

2. I'd buy a PukiPuki-sized PongPong and two MiniFee bodies for my floating heads. I've already got accessories for them, LOL.

3. Villitunes bunnicorn lamoon! And a bunch of clothes for her and mh if I actually had that to spare, I would probably shop around more for an SD size doll. qvq

4. Goodness.... if I had to choose, I'd go for a Loong Soul Hao Tian fullset with the jointed dragon hands :XD:

5. Ahhh. Go with getting the a la carte Lucywen that I've been planning. Pick up mako eyes I am planning, get the fibers for a wig, get the elastics needed for a wig too- same with the kinda stretchy fabric. Next would be an airbrush+air compressor set that I got on my wishlist to start on, the needed paints, soft pastels, brushes, face respirator, the non-toxic sealant that I am planning, aaand stop there to see where I am at before I buy fabrics and anything else.

6. I would buy Crobidoll Day Dream Lance (version 2) from someone! anything left over I would probably buy a body to match my Sio2 Peach Deer head I bought from someone recently. :) If anything left over would go into doll wigs and clothes

7. Need way more than a $1000 to get the dolls i really want

8. .

#168 Gintsumi, Dec 17, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 29, 2024
    9. I'd buy the two Little Monica dolls I've had my eyes on! Haazel and Bear. And I'd splurge on outfits for them so they were fully decked out. I would also get high quality wigs for them both! If I had left over money after that I might be tempted to purchase a Mystic Kids Lillian...

10. I would pay off the two pre-orders I have!
      If I did not have the pre-orders or had already paid them off, I would get a Maskcat body for my floating Maskcat head. Then I would spend a few hundred dollars on some doll clothes.

11. Oh my! I would buy my first doll....if I can decide on a size! I would get a nice wig and some eyes and a few clothes to get started until I was able to make some. I'd get some fabric and start on a diorama bedroom for them. And a face mask and msc. I have the art supplies, but I would like to try my hand at face ups.

Sadly, I think I am already over $1000!

12. I'd add some money and buy Volks Michele latest fullset. Please, give me 1000$ : 'D

13. I would like to create a doll room diorama for my msd bjd. A complete bedroom set with clothes on the rack... along with shoes in the closet : )

14. I hate to say it, but I’d put it in savings for a down payment for a house and then get accessories later.

15. I honestly just wanted a fairland active line with cutie legs body and a Dollzone body for both my floating heads

16. Ohhh, I'm going to assume it's $USD1000 :) Because $AUD1000 wouldn't get me much!

I would get:
      Dollzone Miyou fullset - He is just so cute! I desperately want him! ($350)
      Dollits Joo ($230)

Then I would head to Alice's Collection to buy clothes for them, and probably monique.com to look at wigs. Not sure where I'd get eyes. I'd spend the remainder on clothing for all my dolls anyway :)

17. What I should do with $1000, make sure all my dolls have wigs, and shoes. Then buy a display case and get everyone stands. Set up an Animal Crossing type village with my Calico Critters and tiny tinies.

What I most likely do buy a Smart Doll Starlight, and commission a seamstress to make Lt. Alice Malvin's ballgown from Pumpkin Scissors, buy a wig and new eyes. Cry a lot because I most likely spend all my money and then some...

18. 2 dollstown elf bodies and one more dollstown head!:dance:dance:dance

#178 tanjalalie, Jan 7, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    19. Granado Vigor body and I.O.S. Jade head. (To have a body for my floating head and head to headless body I already bought.
      The rest? Probably wig and eyes for the Jade head and two pairs of big shoes. (Because both Dollshe and Granado boys have big feet.)

20. Artifex Kindred Twingling Oryx in the vivid resin!
      Been loving that girls sculpt ever since discovering them through SightHoundLady(AKA Jessica)