1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zaoll Discussion Thread - Part four!

Oct 28, 2016

1. I can compare her to my Supia Rosy later. Do you have Rosy on the original body?

2. No, i have an AoD amd volks sd13 one.

3. Wow everyone's Zaolls are so different. Loving seeing them, makes me miss my girl though

4. I find that zaolls are sort of an between size, half msd half sd. Their head size is the same as a lot of msd's, I prefer them because they are more humanly proportioned, no bobbled heads. A lot of Bimong heads are similar in face and head size as well as realism. You can always hybrid to get them a partner. Ringdoll are MUCH taller, but their heads are also smaller than a normal sd and look ok with zaolles (a little bigger but kind of how some men have bigger heads than some women)

5. thank you :) For now I am admiring how proportionate their bodies are and I wonder what mine is going to look like when wearing super high heels :D I have just purchased mine and it got stuck on the pst office over the weekend lol xD But, yeah, people have differing head sizes irl too, especially once they're a tall person standing next to a short one :)

6. [​IMG]
      I finally got her yay :D Now I know what she feels like to me - a more portable sd girl :) Thank you everyone for letting me know about Zaolls.

7. Hello there,

I would love to know if any special thread or recensed list about Zaoll's hybridation on various bodies exist ? I'm looking for strong informations and pictures of comparison.

Thank you !

8. I think supia is a common hybrid (the 60cm body). I’ve also seen a modded feeple60 (there was a project journal for it, but it took a fair bit of work!). I’ve also seen Fantasydoll (male and female) and dollmore eve/adam. I have mine on a doll chateau y-06, which is just such a pretty body, but the neck gap is substantial (a long wig makes it tolerable, and it’s in proportion with the body, being a smaller head.

9. Thank you for your answer ! I'm most interested to make a mal hybrid (I already have a Dollmore Adam body at home for another head and I not really like it). But as Zaoll is a popular and very used sculpt, I believed a kind of "database" or detailed list about hybridation exists for her ? I found a very helpful list as a Google document for hybridation concerning Dollclans heads for example, I'm looking for something like this...

10. Hello everyone, I wanted to share my guy Viktor. He just came back from getting a face up.

[​IMG]

11. Where did you get such a perfect wig???

12. What size did you order for him? I have an andro zaoll girl and wigs are a nightmare!

13. My little gardener Ramie.
      [​IMG]

14. She is lovely! And she has avery pretty dress!

15. lenacat26:
      So sweet Ramie!

For a laugh: My Zaoll Rei as Lady Door & Gobloch's Hijikata as Illiaster (he kneels) :D
      Thank Gobloch for her Soom Dia and blessed non-shaking hand with the candlestick:)
      [​IMG]

#198 Arengil, Nov 7, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    16. lenacat26:
      Beautiful portrait and beautiful doll.

17. After hot glue sueding:
      [​IMG]