1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zaoll Discussion Thread - Part four!

Oct 28, 2016

1. Unfortunately my clothes closet is so stuffed I have to store my own floofy dress in a suitcase. Most of my doll clothes are in one of those tierded drawer bins, but the floofy dresses won't fit. They need to not be squished too, otherwise you have to steam or iron them whenever you get them out since the silk tissue taffeta likes to wrinkle or wilt if you let it get smooshed. Clearly I need to just move into my own house so I have more than one room for storage of things.
      Have another picture of Wendy in the floofy tattergown!
      [​IMG]Steps by Tatterpunk, on Flickr

2. @TatterPunk - Moving into your own house will only help so much...Once the doll stuff feels the extra room, it expands exponentially.

I see you got the ballet feet. Yay! Are you able to find ballet shoes in her size? I have ballet shoes for my Dollmore Ballet Kids (MSD size).

3. I haven't gotten any for her yet, but I do have plans to actually attempt to make some. It seems that it should work a little easier than regular shoes anyway. . . we'll see when I finally have some time to work on things for myself. T___T whenever that happens. And yes, the doll stuff WILL expand exponentially, but I think I'm okay with this.

4. Oooo that's actually a good idea for storage!

5. Thanks. It helps if you have a big closet and not too many clothes.;)

6. Oooo... that could cause a problem... I have lots of clothes. :(

7. @TatterPunk I love her ballet feet! :)

Talking of which, does anyone have any recommendation on heel feet for the basic Zaoll Body?
      One of my girls is using the old Supia body heels at the moment (and my Supia has 2D doll feet, in turn). these 2D high heel feet are gorgeous in shape but just too wide in their ankles for the Zaolls.

Does anyone know if these feet would be alright? They look rather slim/narrow
      Doll Parts, MYOU Doll - BJD, BJD Doll, Ball Jointed Dolls - Alice's Collections

8. We rise from the dead. :)
      My Rei loves winter!
      [​IMG]

9. Does anyone know if other hands (like senior delf) can fit zaoll? I know delf hands do, but i'm curious about others!!

10. Hello! I'm curious, has anyone tried putting a Zaoll head (preferably Ramie) on a Dream Valley 51cm boy body? I wonder if proportions of such hybrid would be okay...

I also thought I'd share some photos of my Zaoll Dreaming Luv, Mitsuki! :)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

11. Unfortunately, I have no experience with this hybrid. But your photos are beautiful. :aheartbea

12. Aww, thank you so much! :aheartbea

13. @WhiteWitch I know it’s been a while since your post about it, but I do actually have both a Zaoll girl (Muse) and a Dream Valley 51cm body. I haven’t tried putting the head on the body, but I have a picture of them next to each other from when someone asked me for some comparison pictures of the DV body with other dolls.

[​IMG]

Do note that my Zaoll is in platform heels in this picture so she’s quite tall at that moment. xD

The DV body is very skinny in comparison—he can actually wear a lot of my slim mini items, he’s just too tall for most of it.

14. Does anyone know if these hands would work with the zaoll body?

lutsdoll co.,ltd.

15. I have those hands, I can try them when I’m back in town. They won’t match tho. Zaoll resin is very pink and Luts is not.

16. Thank you! That'd be great! I don't mind colors :3nodding:

17. Dollmore has listed the Trinity Elysia on the smaller Zaoll body! And as a basic doll!

18. Just to let you know, Dollmore NS (other than the one for Lusion and Trinity) is no longer pink NS, it is yellow NS.
      Here are two Zaoll heads to illustrate it, the pink on left is from 2015 and the yellow on right is from 2022:

[​IMG]

19. Thank you so much for posting this! I asked Dollmore and Abby confirmed the change in color for the Zaoll dolls but offered to pour my order in the old pink or white! I chose the old pink!

20. @nancy_schroeder_ca You're welcome! I was very startled when I got the deaming luv in NS yellow. Both Luv and deaming Luv are second hand. Now I don't know what to do, because both heads were meant for only one character, and I don't know if I need to keep the NS pink or the NS yellow (I don't have the body yet). But luckily enough, I discovered it before getting my newer order from Dollmore! I ordered new hands that I need in NS pink ^^'
      Like you, I was able to change my order's color.