1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zaoll Discussion Thread - Part four!

Oct 28, 2016

1. I can't see ASami well, but that is a great picture! I love that little light!

2. Asami likes to read in night, doesn't she? When I was young and romantic I loved this too ^-^

Let me introduce my Faith - Zaoll Muse on hardly modded Mirodoll body :blush
      [​IMG]
      IMG_2712
      by Евгения Серова, on Flickr

3. [​IMG]
      My lady finally has a name! (haha only took like a year...) I think the last time I showed her anywhere she still hadn't even had a faceup either! Anyways, Here is Charlotte a.k.a "Charlie" hanging out with My llt Roderich "Irving"
      (Charlotte is on a Little Monica harmony body)

4. Wow gosh, so many beautiful girls *___* I..."luv" zaoll luv (badum tshh), she's such a versatile sculpt! Definitely one of my favorite more realistic styled 1/3 scale ladies.

@Yauheniya I'm so in love with the way you styled Faith! I've never seen a doll like her before :D
      @Drnero Charlie and Roderich look so cozy :aheartbea I love her hat

5. -randomly appears in thread-

Hi all!

salvarion, I love your bookworm Asami "Just one more page... or chapter... or rest of the book" <3

Drnero THAT HAT!!! Love that Totoro hat <3 Also Charlie is a good name for her, gz on finally settling on a name^^

... so, hybrids, anyone? I've seen some Zaoll hybrids around so I thought about asking if you've tried (jokingly or not) any weird hybrids?

I have had Zaoll Luv on my wishlist for almost as long as I've been on the hobby but I only got one recently. I am completely sucker for double jointed bodies so I planned to find a hybrid body for my Luv head but I was preparing it for being a long long process since the head was quite small and I was not sure where I'd find a body with good proportions.

So I tried her head on this super old iplehouse yid body ("cheap trash dolls") that I bought for projects some while ago and to my great surprise, it is not half bad (aside from the obvious color difference) x''D And so was my doll Replay born.

[​IMG]

6. @Maaru lovely girl! I like her hairstyle)

7. @Maaru your girl is so awesome!
      The wig and the clothes fit her perfectly ♥

And I have just finished our local flash mob "7 days with character"
      here's my last photo with Asami, time to play with some other dolls

[​IMG]IMG_0172 by Salvarion, on Flickr

8. "Rei, say hello to beautiful Zaolls!"

[​IMG]

9. They all look so different I just love it! Zaoll Luv is one of the sculpts I keep coming back to. There are so many beautiful versions of her face, even boys :D

10. @Follow-the-Wind dark pirate girl :D I hope you'll show more photos, wanna see all the details)

11. ...Blue sky
      [​IMG]

12. Cool girl! I love the color, faceup and whole look!

13. Heya! Could anyone help me out?
      I need the measurements of a zaoll hand. Total lenght and width of the palm :)

14. 5 cm long not counting the ball, palm 2.3 cm wide

15. Thank you so much!

16. Could anyone please confirm that Zaoll can wear Fairyland Feeplee60 shoes? Someone added this as a shoe sharing option to Trickybjdfeet, but without a picture to prove it. Unfortunately my Zaoll is not on a Zaoll body.

#58 ResinRapture, Oct 22, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    17. @ResinRapture - Currently Fairyland has no FeePle60 shoes available. The resin shoes were high heels, so flat-foot Zaoll can't wear them. The only other shoes they show are boots with a heel, although not a very high heel. I don't have these so I can't try them on my Zaoll.

18. I do have a pair of flats I bought on etsy. I will try them.