1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zaoll Discussion Thread - Part four!

Oct 28, 2016

1. @nancy_schroeder_ca That would be great, thank you! They were added as flatfeet sharing, and guessing from the size they will go on of course, but be a bit large. But we'll see. I guess Zaoll owners will be happy to know.

#61 ResinRapture, Oct 22, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    2. @ResinRapture - I tried shoes on my Zaoll today. (I've removed her from the marketplace.) Despite the fact that her foot size is the same as FeePle60 Moe's, she can't necessarily wear the same shoes. The problem is the shape of her heel. The foot may fit into a shoe, but the deep inward curve of the heel means there is a big space between foot and shoe in back. Also, the fact that her big toes curl up slightly doesn't help. I did find an old pair of DollHeart SD boots that fit (because you can't see the heel space) and also some SD shoes from Monique Trading called Gothic Ballerina that fit perfectly because the heel is open. I would expect other open heel shoes in SD size to fit, too.

3. @vermont chick Oh thank you! (And a welcome back to your girl). I'll reject the suggestion then.
      Just out of curiosity: Since some people apparently bought heel feet for their Zaoll girl, other doll's feet seem to fit the ankle joint. Does that apply to flat feet as well? That might solve some shoe problems.

4. Kaori is a modern witch for this Halloween:3nodding:
      [​IMG]

5. I’d been stalking a Zaoll for a while and today I bought an in stock basic luv from Denver doll. I couldn’t decide between her and the dreaming luv, although I loved the Muse too, but she wasn’t I stock. I’m kinda obsessed with Dollmore Dolls now, and their clothes.
      I was wondering, do the Eve heeled feet fit Zaoll? Their feet sizes seem to be the same. I’m hoping that some Dollmore SD clothes fit her, as I’m ordering some clothes from Dollmore, but I liked some of the SD clothes too, so was hoping to take a chance on them.

Edit-I just got confirmation from Dollmore that Eve heeled feet fit yay!

6. Congrats on your purchase! I'm glad to hear that Eve heeled feet fit because I had been considering them for my Luv. Of course, now that she has some shoes that fit, that purchase becomes less urgent.

I've bought some clothing from Dollmore, but all the pieces were designed for Zaoll. Unfortunately I'm not wild about their styles for her. I've also tried a few SD things from other sites (Nine9Style, DollHeart) and everything needed to be taken in.

7. Zaoll can wear some of the looser Narsha things, like loose t-shirts.

8. Ohthankyou, good to know. I know, I have an Alex boy too and Dollmore don’t make any clothes for him, but one outfit. I just found out that Zaoll stuff works on him.

9. Kind of a dumb question here but how weird is the zaoll size? Is it really tricky to find clothes and shoes? Do they look really out of scale with other more standard sized SDs? I'm about to get a Luv (who will be my first "large" doll) and I'm a little unsure of what to expect :sweat

10. She's mostly just shorter. Sd10-13 clothes generally fit pretty well in my experience, but skirts and pants will be long. It's about the same story for shoes. As always, it's best to check the measurements if the retailer provides them for the shoe before buying, but most standard SD shoes should work.

11. I'd like to reintroduce my Zaoll Luv. She was up for sale but I decided to keep her. She is wearing a new dress that I made; I am still working on a shrug to go over it. Her default wig was pale blonde, so I'm pleasantly surprised to see how well she wears black hair.
      [​IMG]

12. She is lovely! I like her faceup!

13. Thank you. She is the Song of the Night limited edition.

14. I thought she might be!

15. Hey, correct me if I'm wrong, but the default underwear DM sends their Zaoll dolls out in is a light gray camisole/panty set, right? I'm asking because the Dreaming Luv I received from Denver Doll Emporium came dressed in a white silky corset/fluffy pair of bloomers that were WAY too big for her :( The acrylic eyes they sent out with her are all cracked and damaged too...not a huge deal for me personally because I knew I wasn't going to use them anyways but still, sending out broken products isn't really a good look for them :/

(The doll herself is wonderful though! I'm getting her all faceup'd and shopping for clothes/wigs/eyes right now :D !!)

16. The Zaoll I picked up for a friend from Dollmore directly at LDoll in 2016 also wore some white frilly lingery (corset/bloomers) that was way to big for her, so... its kind of standard?

17. The old underwear was kind of a grey/brown color. They may have run out and not reordered. Then they may have just substituted something on the shelf. It might work well on a big baby or Alexia!

18. @meanae @nancy_schroeder_ca Aw, shucks :/ ! At least I know it's more or less standard and not something worth contacting DDE over lol...I'm mostly just disappointed because the grey set I had always seen pictures of were really kinda cute/would fit my girl's character. The frilly set seems like it would fit a larger, more standard SD doll? I don't have any to test it out on but it's not TOO big, just too big for her.

19. I'll see if I can find an old set. It may be a couple days. Real life has me busy!

20. My Song of the Night Luv is getting into the mood for Christmas. The snowflake fabric I found at JoAnn's inspired me to sew.
      [​IMG]