1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zaoll Discussion Thread - Part four!

Oct 28, 2016

1. @AzureFantoccini Oh, she is cool! Congrats!

I was very surprised to see my Anna in the starting post, thanks for the compliments and hearts for her! :aheartbea
      [​IMG]

2. @Milo - I love your Anna!

3. Anneliese has a new outfit to celebrate Spring.
      [​IMG]

4. vermont chick, Lovely and delicate! Beautiful bright outfit!

5. @Follow-the-Wind, @Katushka_Nitok - Thank you both! I'm so glad I kept this girl. I had offered her for sale and had no offers. Now that she has found her style she is happy to stay.

6. Hello guys!! :chibi I hope questions like these are appropriate in the discussion?? If not, I'm sorry!!

I recently purchased a Zaoll Dreaming Luv head - but I'd love to make a male character with it - do you have any tips for a body that would make a nice hybrid? I'm soo in love with Zaoll sculpts!

7. I know someone has a Zaoll hybridded with an fdoll male body!

8. I've just looked at them - the bodies are quite cute! I suppose going for 60CM body would be the best? :abambi:
      I'm just not sure about skin tone match...

9. Have you looked at Souldoll Vito?

10. Thanks so much for the suggestion! They're a little bit too musclar for the type of character I want to make, but Soulldoll is such a great brand, I'm reconsidering now hah :XD:

11. Zaoll has such pretty and different sculpts

12. Yuriko ... strange suit and image

[​IMG]

13. Hello dears! Here all very beautiful ! :)
      My Nemo, zaoll boy :kitty2
      [​IMG]

14. Hi there, I realise this was posted a while a go, but I felt the need to answer since I have somewhat recently recieved both a Zaoll Luv head and a short male body. It's in my opinion a little less muscular than the Souldoll option but I tried mine on an IOS/Immortality of Soul Class 50 body (58.5cm with head, 52.5cm without) and I thought it looked rather nice! The colour match between normal skin from both companies is pretty close too, or I feel it is anyway. So easy to blush to match right and looks pretty good even without it.

Another option, which is the body I will be putting mine on, is a ResinSoul 1/3 boy body (61cm with head?). I'd need to measure this one to be sure that it's correct. It has muscles but very slight ones in my opinion and it's a nice poser. I swear their bodies look even better in person. I cannot even begin to speak for resin match however as my heads are normal skin and white skin and the body's I have are both Dark Tan so not even close. :)

Both bodies are clearly male but have softer looking bodies in my opinion. But they may still be too muscular for you. I can try to grab some pics if anyone wishes to see.

Can't wait to have my Zaoll hybrid matched to his body and faceupped. I'm so in love with this boy and my Zaoll Dreaming Luv hybrid girl too. :) I can honestly say I'd have an entire army of them if I could. Still debating a 3rd zaoll head, possibly a Muse or a Ramie for my IOS body that turned out wrong for my other planned doll. Zaolls are LUV! ;P

15. New dress ^^
      [​IMG]

16. @Milo, That's a lovely dress! May I ask where you got it?