1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zaoll Discussion Thread - Part four!

Oct 28, 2016

1. @Milo - That outfit is pure love!:love

2. @Milo She's so beautiful :3
      Her outfit suits her very well )

3. @AzureFantoccini your picture is gorgeous as always and your Zaoll is such a lovely girl! :love

4. Wonderful, atmospheric photo of your Delphyne, @AzureFantoccini. Love her coat!

5. Hi arcane!!! Just wondering if you could illuminate me a bit on the hybrid issue. I want to get a zaoll muse head to turn it into a boy. NS would be good in the resinaoil NS??

6. Hi! I can't personally speak for this colour combo as I've only ever had Light Tan and Dark Tan dolls from ResinSoul, however I have seen a few hybrids and yep Normal Skin ResinSoul body and Normal Skin from Dollmore work pretty well together. From what I've seen, the head may be slightly darker than the head but it's a VERY close match and very similar. The body size however is perfect.

Just be sure to get Normal Skin and not Pink Skin as those colours will be very different and won't work without colour matching. My Zaoll was much more a creamy yellow based tone and the pink will definitely not work.

Hope that helps! :)

7. Amazing. That really clears up a lot of my doubts. Plus I don't mind a basic blushing tbh!

8. You're welcome! I look forward to seeing your hybrid when you create him. I'm a huge fan of Zaolls both male and female so I can't wait to see more around. :)

9. @Mishita - if it helps, the jointed Resinsoul Normal (not pink) hands I have are a very pale peach-pink color. They are about as light as Dollshe Pure Fresh, but more pink than yellow. The color is so light I don't think it would be hard to blush.

10. Yeah! I may wait until all the Xmas and winter rushes are over tbh! This will give me time to check things!

yes!! I have a pair of them too! Normal skin which I use on a supia. They are very light pink, so defo not hard to blush! I had to make them pinker to go with my sup!

11. Yeah from what I've seen, RS Normal may be slightly pinker and paler as I say, than Normal Dollmore but it really is a pretty close match. Supia normal shouldn't be hard to match either. Not that it probably helps you, but IOS Normal is fairly close and just a little darker than Dollmore Normal as well. At least the first body I got a few months ago is. Still waiting on my new one and my boys head is with the faceup artist right now so soon will no longer be Normal skin but chocolate skin instead. XD

I don't know what their times will be like right now and if we (very likelly) got super, ridiculously lucky, but when I ordered my two Zaoll heads, blank, they were literally shipped out to us the next day after they confirmed! Ordered the 13th, order confirmed the 14th, got the shipping notice on the 15th and then they were home by the 19th. Best and quickest doll shipping ever! I think we got lucky and they just happened to have those two in stock maybe. It was awesome though, super impressed. lol Good luck when you do order yours! :)

12. Just dropping by to post my fav girl ^^
      [​IMG]Twilight by Nymrah, on Flickr

13. @Snow beautiful girl ! She was at the Ldoll, wasn't she ?

14. Thanks! And yeah she was ^^

15. Oh my goodness. For some reason I couldn't seem to find this board when I finally found my Dreaming Luv head. Might as well say hello and drop a picture of my girl Dina :) Still working on making clothes for her, but eventually we'll get there.

[​IMG]

16. She looks so mysterious and stunning! :love

17. @Peneyofdeath , your girl is so wonderful, she looks so nice and shy a little :love

This is my Zaoll, she still has little of clothes, but I am going to sew for her some dresses

[​IMG]
      IMG1177
      by *Aloe*, on Flickr