1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zaoll Pharaoh Luv Limited Edition

Jan 18, 2011

1. ;) I was whinging about wanting a tanned Luv last year (around the time they released the Dreaming Luv) and now that she has arrived I am pleased. You're right, she has that gorgeous ancient knowing look!

2. Wow!! Absolutely stunning!! :aheartbea Oh, if I only had the room for an odd-sized female in the house. Or, if only Zaoll would make a tanned boy body to transplant her to. ^^ The outfit, skintone, faceup, everything, is gorgeous. What an excellent fullset.

And that tan resin looks lovely-- nice & matte & non-orangey. I have never seen a tan Zaoll before, so this has the look of a first-foray experiment into colored resin. Kudos to them.

(Y'all do know that tan resin always costs appreciably more than NS/WS resin, right? It's harder to work with, so it will cost more than the same doll in NS/WS. That markup is nothing too far out.)

3. Oh myyy.... i've been sucker for a tan doll, and she is one gorgeous tan girl!!!
      I wish she could be my first female doll i ever bought, but the price is out of my range, and beside I've been shopping too much of doll stuff lately. >_>

4. Oh man, oh man... if I didn't strictly prescribe to a 'boys only' mandate I would seriously be in trouble. She's stunning!!

5. Tan Luv is dangerously beautiful! They need to make a standard edition, and I can put her back on my wishlist! Those pictures are so beautifully done.

6. ;o; oh god I'm so in love with her. ): but I cant buy a limited doll out of no where with no story line. I might unlove it later. D: !!
      plus I don't have the money for her. xD
      oh wellll.
      I hope who ever gets her, posts a LOT of pictures! <3

7. annnnd the question of the moment is: do they do layaway? at ALL?

8. Oh my Lord! she's so stunning, one of the most gorgeous doll I have ever seen.
      I don't know if Zaol could be this pretty in tan skin. Well I hope he was a boy :( he must be freaking hot!!
      By the way, she looks like Chalco's younger sister XDD

9. I agree! She's lovely. I also hope they release a tan Luv without all the extras. If they do, I might just have to snag her. Her coloring is so pretty!

10. She is soooo gorgeous. Even my dad (who happened to wander in at random when I was looking at her) thought she was a pretty doll. And dolls creep him out. xD

I'd honestly have no character for her, but if I had money burning a hole in my pocket, I'd probably get her just because she's such a perfect Egyptian goddess/princess/queen.

11. I want her soo bad! She is perfect! But she cost $900 with shipping! whaaaaaaaa!!:...(

12. From what I've read, yes they do but i believe its 3 months if I'm not mistaken.

13. Love her, though I'd still prefer her as a boy. :B I really don't like that outfit either and that price is pretty outrageous. Basically double of a basic Zaoll. Hope they release a basic tan in the future. |)

14. Oh I may be in dreadful trouble, in that case (unless they've sold out already). I had a different plan in mind but -- I had a NS Luv awhile back but sold her in part to finance something else (I forget). this one could easily push her way to the front of the list. Sheesh. It never stops.

ETA: I can't believe how quickly they answered my Q&A. THAT is good stuff right there!!!

15. Spam the dickens out of her if you get her, Baakay! </enabler reflex>

I love this girl, but there's just no way I can haul her purty self home. (I already broke the size rule for the year, and am already thus broke. ;) ) She is just amazing.

16. Baakay, if you do buy her, you may have to take her on a national doll-viewing tour. I keep going back to the website to sigh over the photos. Her amber eyes! Her skin (color and texture)! The feathery shadows under her eyes!

17. I wish there was an option to get that tan Luv without the outfit, for less. She's lovely, but I have no interest in the pseudo-Egyptian garb.

18. Really beutiful the Tan Zaoll , very nice tan . Wonder if Dollmore will release just the doll without all the Egyptian thingy ?

I still prefer the Normal skin , I fell in love with Zaoll because seeing all the different wigs on her and there was none that didn't fit as her face and colouring is so versatile , don't know if a tan doll will be able to pull it off. Maybe some member will get one and then we can see the tan girl properly.

19. Yah would looove the tan girl T_T I was like.. HMMM I should sell my normal love to get the tan love girl~ Till I saw the price >_> and that I could not just drop the outfit... bummer!

@ sunnysailor: well you don't have to pay shipping when she is over the $700....
      @ scrollbrush: that makes me wonder too, if she can pull all teh different wigs and styles off :| I think some styles would look great on her, others..

20. I caved...I've been looking at Zaolls for a while now and, well, the tanned skin just kinda sealed the deal :sweat