1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zaoll Pharaoh Luv Limited Edition

Jan 18, 2011

1. I'm really hoping the limited part is the whole ensemble with the outfit and that they might consider a basic tan Zaoll in future as she is just so gorgeous but I really can'y justify spending that much right now or ever really!

2. I'm not sure about other Dollmore dolls but my urethane Zaoll does have very matte skin so I think maybe the tan colour shows it up even more, unless someone with a tan Dollmore doll can add a comment!

3. I've been going back all day to look at her, she's exquisite. I've been resisting so many dolls already, but she may be the one that pushes me over the edge! I hope she doesn't sell out too fast.... *stalks site*

4. Cool, thanks! It's such a pleasing detail. I'm going to join you in wishing for a basic tan Zaoll. As exquisite as this limited is, I couldn't afford her, and even if I could, I'd be too intimidated to play with her.

PranBran, I'm so excited for you!

5. I caved too. Still awaiting the invoice but she is definitely in the "my orders" area so yay!

Or, boo! if you're my plastic money!

6. Man... She's gorgeous, but I think she'd make an even hotter guy. :doh Can't help it - I have guy dolls on the brain. I also love the Egyptian theme.

7. all BJD sites are trying to kill me! releasing limited tan edition of my favourite molds HOW DARE THEY???
      i was almost crying in front of my computer. especially when I saw her price xDD

8. Zaoll tanned skin is very prefect for me, she is really beautiful.
      but I hope Zaoll will release her in basic tanned boy version TT ___ TT

9. I'm so excited, she so pretty. I ordered her on layaway, all I have to do now is wait for a response.

10. Oh my, why tan? I agree with hyokito - wish they will once make a boy Zaoll.

11. I have ordered mine on thuesday ^^
      So excited to see her in person !
      still 2 avalaible ^^

12. Congrats Luchan!
      I'm glad there will be a second Zaoll tanned in France ^^
      Can't wait to receive mine too!

13. My word, she is simply stunning! I have a fascination for anything Egyptian, thus my longing to own SOOM Euclase. I don't think there is anything I don't love about her, especially the texture of that resin - some close-ups of her face made her appear almost lifelike!

The price though! It certainly is nothing to laugh at - more like cry :(

14. I'm super stoked that so many of you have ordered her! I can hardly wait to see y'all's photos!

15. One of my friends helped me get this girl. I am so excited about getting her and I can't wait. I have been waning a Zaoll for a while now and the tan skin is what really did it for me.

16. I got one too, I think. She showed as sold out after I pulled the trigger, so I hope I was in time. Guess I'll find out soon! If I did manage to get her, she'll be my first female BJD (not counting one of my anthros).

17. Congrats to everyone who was lucky enough to get her...
      and trust me you are VERY lucky!! I fell in love with her &
      actually screamed knowing there was NO WAY I could get
      her, but I hoped, knowingly in vain, that she might not sell
      out right away.
      People often say "I can't wait to see everyones pictures!"
      but I'm not there at all :lol::(
      I do vote that we all ask them to make a basic Tan Zaoll:3nodding:

18. wish I had the ability to have this beautiful doll. The color is amazing. Thanks for the info.

19. That's pretty cool... I'm counting 7/20 of them are en route to DoA people just with folks who posted in here. :)

20. Ahhh the absolute pain and agony!!!!! It appears
      that 3 (or more) are up for sale again!!

I had asked dollmore about their layaway and they
      said half now the rest next month, which sadly did
      not help me. But maybe it can help someone else
      here get her!