1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zaoll Pharaoh Luv Limited Edition

Jan 18, 2011

1. I ended up canceling my order. I thought that with anything over $700 dollars was a three month layaway, but I guess not. Hopefully, they'll have few available by the time I save up.

2. OMG she's so stunning! The second I saw her, I almost screamed out loud. I'm a sucker for anything tanned to begin with, and she really does look like an egyptian beauty! So I ordered her. Can't wait to get her home. I have a NS Luv too, so I'm excited about getting pics of the two of them together. ^__^

Though I prolly won't be keeping the outfit. Maybe one photoshoot with it, but then I can't see myself having much use for it after that...

Oh, and regarding the dollmore tan color, she actually looks like a different color than the tanned momo I painted recently. It could be the lighting used, but her tan has less of an orange undertone to it and it seems slightly darker. The texture is beatiful though. It looks like real skin in some pics! And I really really love her default faceup. Especially the lips.

3. OMG!! I just couldn't take it anymore!! I just ordered Pharaoh Luv! She will be my first non-fashion resin BJD and this is my first post on DOA. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks. I can't wait til she arrives! I will need to learn how to post pictures here in the mean time!

4. Hey, Liane, welcome to the board! And what an awesome choice for your first non-fashion BJD!

5. I think I just died...she is gorgeous :D

6. my jaw dropped, really, if dollmore makes a basic tan i am so there!!

7. I asked Dollmore and they said there are no plans for a tan basic version yet.....hmm, maybe in the future?

8. I love this doll! Why limited...it is like the fairyland Chloe Amethyst all over again. She is so beautiful! Love those eyelashes.

9. I caved too! I reviewed my wish list and pushed off the non-limited dolls. There are still three available.

10. I second that! Let us spam them with "please release a normal tan too!" =D

11. Shes back online =)

12. And the torture continues. I love this girl SO MUCH but cannot
      afford her with such a short layaway, why oh why such a small
      number Dollmore? Why not 50??:lol:;) Only 2 of her left!!!!!
      It's times like these that I wish I had friends that could loan me
      money or buy me an awesome gift:lol: Aren't I awful.
      I had thought bout selling one of my dolls to pay for her but that's
      just not possible now with only 2 left. So I'll just mope around &
      wait for the Sold Out sign to go up....again!!:(

13. Lula78: I don't know if this will be any comfort for you, but although I asked Dollmore about their plans for a future basic tan Zaoll and their answer was "we haven't thought of that yet", I think they will release a basic tan.
      If I were Dollmore, and the Zaoll tan having such a hit (20 or more gone in a couple of days) I would be mad not to release a tan basic. And from my experience so far with DM, they are NOT stupid and know what's best for their business ^^

So..yea. I smell a tan basic in the near future, maybe a couple of months or so :)

14. Either that, or another limited tan Zaoll with a higher limit. :3

15. Just paid for my girl today. If they do release her again, I swear I'll be tempted to buy another. In a way I hope the next time they release tan luv she'll be less expensive, but at the same time I'll be kinda annoyed that I paid so much the first time when I coulda just waited for a cheaper release. Especially if they release basic tan luv soon. I don't even want the outfit and while I love her default faceup, I could manage without that too.

16. I JUST noticed her! & omy ~ I nvr wanted a Zaoll so badly! :( I always thought" maybe... I could add her to my wishlist?" But, with the tan version, I WANT HER SOOOO BAD D: *cries* If only they'll release a basic tan. but if they do, there goes my pocket money for the rest of the year ><

17. She is stunning!
      I dreamt badly about tanned Luv (I know, I'm a Zaoll hardcore fan) - and here she is... Just cannot believe my eyes at first >.<
      The girl is paid yesterday and now I starting to wait.

18. B-b-b-but I just got a NS Luv! She's soo pretttyyyy! Ah, well. I love this sculpt no matter the skin tone. <3

19. My Pharoah Luv was shipped yesterday, so hopefully I'll have her by the end of the week!

20. Oooh, congrants Michelle! I hope that means the rest of us who ordered her will get shipping notices soon. I was kinda hoping my girl would be here for a meetup we're having on Sunday, but thats prolly asking too much. >__<