1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ZuZu Delf Discussion Part 5

Nov 30, 2015

1. I love the little school outfits. :D I probably won't order, but I am excited to see your new kiddos!

2. I love my Zuzus, but for some reason it seems like their blushing chips / wears if you so much as take them gently out of their padded pillows! I have resigned myself to treating 'wear & tear' as, well -- let's say it makes them look vintage?

3. I'm happy someone else has had the same experience. I picked her up again yesterday and looked her over again and it wasn't as bad as I first remembered, but I was very upset at that moment. :atremblin Maybe I will buy her some long socks, haha...

4. Finally, some new-ish Zuzu's releases! I really love the 'D' type makeup *0*

5. Guys, I need your help!
      I just got a pre-loved 2008 Corni the Florist Welcome to LUTS - Ball Jointed Dolls (BJD) company that I want to proof is legit. From the previous owner I got the information that it was bought through mandarake (as far as I know they are really great at spotting fakes).

Does anybody can confirm that the old Zuzus came without plate inside their heads?
      [​IMG]For reference by PlaceToBeMe aka Sarah, auf Flickr

6. I don't have a Corni, but I do have a legit Police Officer Persi full set from around the same time and the inside of his head looks the same as yours. Is there a stamp on the inside of the back of the head piece? Mine has a fancy Luts and then a ZDF - 1 stamped into the resin.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

7. I've always thought Corni was adorable. Here's My Kitty Cop front view with a face up by me. I thought it would be funny for him to have mask type coloring since he was a cop. He has yellowed quite a bit, but I don't mind. Sorry it's a bit blurry.
      [​IMG]

8. Dear @Bubble Gum Goth thank you so much for your fast and illustrated answer! Corni and I are very happy to see that the first released ZuZus were made this way. The stamp inside Cornis head looks as detailed and nice as yours (modern ones are way more simply made) and Corni is "ZDF - 2" ;)

Have some "thank you <3" ZuzuDelf awesomeness ^__^
      [​IMG]Luts ZZDF Corni - The florist by PlaceToBeMe aka Sarah, auf Flickr

9. :You're quite welcome! Awww! Your Corni is adorable!

10. Look who arrived!!! My Bichon!! She is so stinking cute!! She really stands out in the crowd, I adore her!!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

11. After doing a trade I am now the proud owner of this little Corni ^_^

[​IMG]PB300012 by sbslink, on Flickr

12. Congratulations sbslink! She's adorable

13. Thanks ^_^

14. Hi guys! I was wondering if anyone has a zuzu truffle that they've made a boy?

15. Aww, new Zuzus. :3nodding:
      Cannot read Japanese, but are these going to be the next Luts release?

16. I was wondering when they were going to put out new ZuZu Delfs! I love the Corgi's little tongue hanging out and I love the squinty eyed one that looks like there's a bubble over his head. Not sure if he's a dog or a cat? Maybe a Shiba Inu?

17. No idea about the release either, I've been begging Luts for a Corgi for YEARS! I'm definitely going to get one and have it painted like my girl irl!!

I'll keep an eye on it and post if I get anymore info on the release of these! I do think the one with squinty eyes is a Shiba Inu too (it has a curly tail), and the middle one looks like a red panda???

EDIT: Here's the caption translation: "#LUTS's Zuzu new, ala release series ✨ Shiba Inu and Corgi were cute and cute with their tail shaped toys"

18. My weakness more Luts doggies!!!! I have to get one to go with my Mati sculpt.

19. Thank you! I hope they make them basic too. I hate when I miss the events and then have to wait years because it takes them that long to put out a basic.

I look forward to seeing them without the clothes on on and their faces unpainted.