1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ZuZu Delf Discussion Part 5

Nov 30, 2015

1. haha ya i do like them but i do not own a collection juste 2 or 3 and some item that fitted in ith the lil doll

2. That's cool. I have a kinda small(ish) collection, I think just enough to fit in a medium to large storage container. Right now it's all packed up cause we're suppose to be moving house, but that's taking forever (..like over a year...).

3. I wish that there were sleeping/dreaming version heads for the zuzus. I been wanting to have a second head for my mati sculpt. I know they had a couple of limited versions that were dreaming years ago.

4. ya there 2 i think the cat and the wolf and the lion had one romance eyes version

maybe make add on poseable eyelid you can add maybe its possible to craft just trowing out the idea

5. My little Corgi shipped yesterday!! Can't wait until the little cutie is here! :D

6. The Corgi is so cute! I almost forgot about the Aladdin Zuzu release, but having seen some owner pictures, I wish I would have pulled the trigger. Hopefully they come home soon.

7. receive my lil aladin doll wooo ( well the delivery paper haha!!)
      going to get it after work today woooo!!!!

8. My Persi finally arrived!

[​IMG]

I replaced her cat ears with a pair of bunny ears from Luts' Easter event and her cat tail with a pom-pom and made her into a tiny bunny.

Her wig and Jackalope horns haven't arrived yet and I don't know when I'll have the time do give her a face-up with the holidays coming up but I'm so relieved she's finally home. :)

9. Awww she's such a cute little baby bunny!

10. @slight, what a clever idea! She’s absolutely adorable!:D I would never have thought to use those seasonal bunny ears on the Zuzu delf, but it makes for one of the cutest Zuzus ever!:)

#250 PoeticSoul, Nov 24, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
    11. Anyone seen the new event resin colors? Very tempted to get an orange kitty and make a little tigeress bjd!

12. Did anyone see that zuzus now come in 26cm now? How cute is that?

13. I'd like to get Mong but in the smaller size.

14. OMG THAT IS TOOO CUTE !!!!!!!!!!

15. I'd be surprised if the release the Mong again but who knows. The first time I saw it was with the Journey to the West limited run years ago and he's back now.

16. Well, it looks like I could order Mong in 26 cm size and another Zuzu Delf in the standard size with the same skin color and then just swap the heads. But then I would have an extra 26 cm Zuzu Delf and I'm not sure which one I would like in that size.

17. I saw that. Made me think they were following Dear Mine who introduced Dear Child a while back which is their 26 cm version of their Dear Pet.

18. I actually have a Dear Pet body and looked at the comparison pictures dearmine has. I see similarities but I like the form of the Dearmine pet body better cause it's not as boxy, in my opinion as the Luts one. I like the thought of more love for the zuzus make me happy.

19. I'm so excited to see this new size. I'm so tempted by the mint or purple resin. Decisions decisions.

I had the same thought when I saw the new Zuzu26 line. I can't help but be curious about how Dear Mine feels about this.
      Luts has also been marketing their Honey and Honey31 lines a lot this year, so this also seems like a natural progression for them.

Yeah, it totally is more boxy, though Zuzu's have always been boxier than Dearpet's so I'm not suprised. The cute, chunky fingers are still there too! Dearchild hands are so much more graceful.

20. Just curious, is there gonna be a Zuzu26 Delf thread or do we discuss them here?

I have made up my mind that I'm going to get a Zuzu26 Delf Velo in gray skin. But I won't be able to order before after december the 19th. My Persi needs a friend. She's been the only tiny Zuzu I've had since 2013 and it's about time she get's a friend now.

I were really disappointed I could not order Corgi but this I just can't pass!

#260 manabusama, Nov 29, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 29, 2019