1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ZuZu Delf Discussion Part 5

Nov 30, 2015

1. If I could choose I would keep them in the same thread. After all, the heads are the same. I'm considering ordering a 26 cm Mong and a regular Persi and then swapping the heads to get a small Mong and a tall kitty cat. How does that sound?

2. I also think it would make more sense to keep them in the same thread as most would probably want to post pictures of their regular sized Zuzus and the 26 cm ones together. It would be such a bother to have to keep jumping back and forth between 2 threads when we can just keep them all here.

I've never seen owner pictures of a 26cm Persi before so that'll be interesting. But judging from the official pictures Persi looks great on the 26cm body. She'd be great as an older sister of a regular sized Zuzu cat. And for Mong if I were to get one I'd probably want him or her on the smaller body as well. Mong is such a cutie I feel that body fits him or her better.

3. Finally, there are more colour options. :celebrate
      Missing black, but the variation is already more that we have been wishing for past years.

Now the decision - more small ones or try the 26cm ones. :XD:

4. I have a black Dollmore Catish Reaa.It's a nice skin color but it's a bit difficult to take pictures of this doll because it's so dark. If Luts ever do add black color I hope it is a softer kind of black.

5. :O those are gorgeous!

.....At first, for a super brief moment I thought I was in the Pipos thread. Ha.

6. Oh wow-I wish they would rerelease those since they look like my kittens Gareth and Venus!

7. Just ordered a gray skin Velo with c type faceup :kitty2 I haven't had any Zuzus ordered since 2012 and that were my first one.

#268 manabusama, Dec 13, 2019
      Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
    8. If you haven't ordered yet, or chose not go with the Zuzu26, Mong will be available on the regular Zuzu body come the 16th this month. :wiggle

9. Dang! I wish I had known that. I have already placed my order. Where did you find that information?

10. @spih I was on the Luts site the other day when I noticed this listing where it says their sale time

11. So I received my Zuzu26 Delf today and she's very lovely!

[​IMG]

It's a little difficult capturing what her lavender resin looks like. It seems quite similar to Dollzone's purple (based on photos I've seen).

#272 Anglerfishee, Dec 31, 2019
      Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    12. I love that color...it’s gorgeous!:)

13. Yay, a kitty! :kitty2
      Nice to see them coming. That was quite fast.

14. Heads up to everyone looking for new clothing options- the ones made for Ten Ping by Ruby Red Galleria fit great! I was worried because Ten Ping has a slightly smaller chest measurement, but both outfits I ordered fit with even a little wiggle room. She is a taller doll, so the little dress I bought hits longer on the Zuzu, but sleeve length is perfect.
      As a bonus, one of the pairs of shoes fit too. Not the easiest to get on, but I knew going in they probably wouldn’t. Here is a link to some photos in a couple outfits, and I will add more once the rest come in the mail. :)
      Zuzu Delf In Ten Ping

#276 brownie, Jan 4, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
    15. It's so nice to see how Luts' purple resin looks. I was so tempted by it :D

My bunny/jackelope, Luna is back with her finished look!
      [​IMG]

16. I am very tempted to get a mint grey Lio, but I can't decide if I want to get them on the 26 body so I can find clothes easier or the normal Zuzu body so they'll be the same height as my incoming Pipos Cheshire...

17. @slight a bunny/jackelope...what a fascinating character! And what an amazing job you did pulling that off. I love it!

18. Me yesterday: "I'm going to get a Lio in mint grey resin!"

Me this morning: "On second thought, Lio's not a limited sculpt and I'd rather get them in white, so I'm gonna get a mint grey Rumi/Mir instead because dragons!"

Me this evening: "...On the other hand, there are some good dragon/anthro dragons out there from other companies, but not a lot of monkeys...and I am making some Journey to the West characters...but I'd have to get Mong in brown because he'd look weird in mint grey, even though I really like it..."

:?:?:?