1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ZuZu Delf Discussion Part 5

Nov 30, 2015

1. Thanks :D

At first I wasn't sure about making a wig longer than his legs, but I figured that in the fairy realm, it wouldn't matter ^^

2. [​IMG]
      newly dress 2 on side and my lil aladin again cause hes just too cute

i change the lil dragon hors for ears he look so much more adoorable dawwwwwww
      so now i have a flying kitty wooo!!!

3. Just got my mint-green baby dragon (Noola), and my 26cm snow-white Velo fennec-fox. Haven't had a chance to dress them up yet, but I'm very pleased with them.

Already they're showing their own characters, though... I thought Elspeth (Velo) would be a companion for my LTF Kitsune fox-maiden, but I don't think the proportions are right. Elspeth is definitely a young teenager, not a tween. She may end up as the spirit animal for my Luts 46cm anime-style Avagale (Pine sculpt).

#303 Anne Laurie, Apr 28, 2020
      Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    4. I made Jekku the monkey boy a summer suit out of a rain forest print fabric:
      [​IMG]Jekku by spih_2, on Flickr

5. @spih How absolutely perfect...a rainforest print! He looks phenomenal in that outfit. You are a very talented seamstress indeed! It totally suits his adorable personality.:)

6. Wow i asked Luts if Corni will be avaiable as Basic in future... and the answered all Questions but not mine.... why Luty why??? TT_TT

7. Thanks but i want a Zuzu Delf Corni =) Thats a Kid Delf Corni. But thank you very much =)

8. I arise from the grave of not paying attention to BJDs for like 5 years to find this new Luts event has Zuzu in some cool colors!

I am a little confused on a few points:
      - They only show pink and mint skin in the photos but the other event colors are able to be chosen in the drop down so I assume those are available too?
      - Are the faceup choices just showing blushing colors or also dictating what animal parts you get? Like Mong is a face option but none of the makeup choices show monkey parts, so if I chose say makeup D am I getting a doll with a Mong face and poodle parts?

9. @rainbow dash yes, anything in the drop down menu for skin colors is available for order, and the face-up choices just show blushing options. The animal parts that match the sculpt you’re choosing are the parts you’ll receive.:)

10. Ooh! This is so tempting. A lot of these sculpts haven’t had a release in awhile!

Gotta say I am very tempted to get a lavender Lurus. With just a different ear set I could easily make him the tanuki doll I’ve wanted for so long! (Funny enough Fabric and Friends has him listed as a tanuki but it’s pretty clear he’s a red panda.)

#311 rainbow dash, May 29, 2020
      Last edited: May 29, 2020
    11. I really want to order a Zuzu Delf while they have the fun colors! They seem perfect for fun little critter characters! Your little beans are all so cute and have me wanting to spend more doll money! :XD::)

12. Little bump to say I went ahead and got a Lurus in Lavender skin on the taller body and a Wolffy Romance in Gray skin on the Type 2 body with the D faceup. Even though I don't have a body for it I reaaaally like that event head and wanted to qualify for it. Lurus is no faceup for now so I can get it a raccoon dog face and body makeup in the future.

13. I ended up rehoming my Aladdin Corgi and bought a blue Lurus with purple makeup (D) instead! I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a fantasy-colored Zuzu~ Can't wait to see what the little cutie looks like, haha! Is Luts wait time still two months or is it longer now?

14. The waiting room seems to indicate it’s running 2 months.

15. I finally took a photo of my lucky cat girl, a full set Miyo named, not surprisingly, Neko-Chan.:) I’d been wanting a Zuzu Delf for a long time but was having such a difficult time choosing...they’re all so wonderful! But when I found myself needing an Asian-inspired companion for one of my larger girls, this adorable full set was just too perfect to pass up. I fell in love with her sweet chubby face and sunset colors. Fortunately FF&D still had one of these limiteds in stock.

[​IMG]

#316 PoeticSoul, Jun 11, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    16. @PoeticSoul, she's adorable! And perfect timing, I was just about to see if anyone had pictures of Miyo, since I just ordered one on the Zuzu26 body in orange!

17. dawww yes shes sooo cute i wanted her but in basic not full set =_= i like the sculpt its really cute chubby ish cat adawww !!

18. [​IMG]

this forum is dead =_= aww please come back zuzu delf friends i miss seing your awsome dolls!!!
      her emine hes soo too much adooorable red panda but i decide its a cute chubby cat haha!!!

anyone knows were i can find those same eyes in diferent color i love them bought at animenorth like last year just found them in covid confinement in my luggage haha yeah a surprise girft cause i has forgot about those hihi!!! yeah!

please share your zuzu with me hihi!!!! revive meow!!!

19. @trixyloupwolf she's adorable! :D

I got the eyes for my girl, they're very sparkly and gorgeous; I'm so anxious waiting for the order to ship even though it hasn't been that long. (I know exactly why, too, I have another order that's been stuck for months and should have been here last year. So now it's making me anxious for new resin!)