1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ZuZu Delf Discussion Part 5

Nov 30, 2015

1. @trixyloupwolf, she’s so-o-o-o cute!:D And I love her eyes...they really add to her character.

2. haha hes a lil boy iy seem on the site aladin is a boy but i still unknow what he or she gonna be haha
      well maybe hes a neutral gender haha!!! thanks i so sad animenorth was cancel =_= i would migh have found new thing hihi

i need more clothing awwww so hard to find and no time to make some new one cause its very hard to make thing for boy haha i bough zuzu delf clothing ( bratz boyz ) theyre coming in soon i wonder were i could get more eyes alike i check etsy but theyre alike but not same

i also sad luts says no more or unknow release of extra ears and tal they did it once i should have bough more haha!!!!

also ask luts to have the mir body and have the cat head they say no

aww seem all i ask is always no lol!!!

[​IMG]

3. My girl is here!

[​IMG]

4. She's cute! I love her color.

5. @vicemage what a gorgeous color her resin is! Just wow!:)

6. I'm really pleased with the color! It's like a nice creamsicle orange, pretty much the perfect base to blush as a ginger kitty :)

7. My little blue Lurus, Dream, made it home today!! I'm in loveeee~

[​IMG]

8. @crazykimochi Oh wow! She’s absolutely stunning! I’ve always admired the way you style your zuzus...they always have so much character and pizazz. I’ve always been a big fan.:D

9. Thank you!!! I do my best, I love Zuzu's soooo much!! I need more fantasy-colored ones! My poor lavender Wolffy is more of a lavender-gray now, she's SO old (got her in January 2010)!

Here she is with the rest of the crew~
      L to R: Wish, Titan, Nikki, Kenji, Evie, Dream, & Kimmie
      [​IMG]

I wish they still painted the little "Mickey Mouse" on their paw pads... They didn't even gloss Dream's paw pads like they used to :(

10. @crazykimochi Seeing your super adorable crew makes me tickled pink! Your gorgeous Truffle has always been my absolute favorite, but your lovely new blue girl, Dream, is challenging her status as a very close second.;) Gotta love that colored resin!

11. daww all your new zuzu are so cute
      o i got 2 new dress for them now iam hunthing lalaloopsy outfit they fit so cutelyyy
      i can only post 1 picture but if ya want to see the other one let me know [​IMG]

12. Doe anyone have pictures of the standard zuzu makeup? I'm thinking of getting a Lio in bronze with either a type C or E faceup, and I'm trying to figure out which one would work better with that skintone.

13. I'm so happy, I just put a strawberry pink Rumi on layaway at DDE! Does anyone else have the strawberry pink color? Did anyone order it? I was originally going to get a Zuzu26, but when I saw the little girl in stock at DDE I fell in love. She will be my first foray back into the doll hobby, and I am very excited!

Now I just have to find her some clothes... @-@

14. Congratulations! Pink Rumi will be gorgeous~♡

I totally missed out on the special little ones because I wasn't really looking. It's great to see them all here on the thread. It's been so quiet. I want to see more cuties!

After reading through all the Zuzu Delf threads here on DoA I kind of bit the bullet and bought a preloved baby that was offered to me. I can't wait for them to come home. I hope I'll be able to bond, they're so different from my current dolls.

15. I'm thinking about adding a Zuzu Persi to the family later down the line and would love to see some pictures from anyone who has one. :) I'd also love to see a comparison of different resin colors!

16. I finally managed to make a face up for my Zuzu26 Delf Persi. I wanted to keep her simple rather than looking too much like a human wearing heavy make up. She borrowed some clothes for the picture, but she wants something more extravagant. Her name is Bombalurina.
      [​IMG]Bombalurina by spih_2, on Flickr

17. What a cutie! She reminds me of a brown Tonkanese with those beautiful blue eyes. :)

18. Hi guys! I used to own 2 Zuzu Delf Lio and miss having one ~ so I'm back! Share your Lio pics! X)

19. Wish I could help with the Lio request, but I'm actually interested in that myself. I'm kicking around the idea of getting one for a specific character and I'd love to see what other people have.

Instead I offer Rabi wondering what happened to Velo's poor ear. No idea when that magnet came off, but his other side is loose as well, so that'll need fixing at some point. They've both been wiped in preparation for new faceups and blushing now that the weather is turning, but that's sadly also contingent on my work giving me time to do them...

[​IMG]

20. So I posted on luts Q&A asking for another Zuzu Delf free choice color event. They said they will make the suggestion to the team! Maybe if more people ask them, it might actually happen? :D