1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ZuZu Delf Discussion Part 5

Nov 30, 2015

1. I don't know what that is, but it sounds dangerous for my wallet...

2. This is adorable! It should be framed and hung on a wall!:love

3. So Luts is starting a color event tonight starting 11pm PST! I hope Zuzu will be included? I'm ready to buy a R. Lio and R. Wolffy whether it's an event color or white ^^
      lutsdoll co.,ltd.

4. I was expecting the tans again, but I'll take having another shot at the pretty fantasy colors! Maybe an orange Lio?

5. Good news! All the off-whites, normal and tan skins are available for the event too! I'm so happy :D

-edit- I ordered a romantic Wolffy in Real Skin White, C faceup, and romantic Lio in Real Skin Peach, E makeup. I think the skin tones will match well with the faceups offered ^^ Looks like a 2-5 month wait (I'm guessing 5, heh). So I'll start making clothes and getting their things ready for when they arrive :D

#345 juumou, May 26, 2021
      Last edited: May 26, 2021
    6. Anyone see what is posted on the site? I may have accidentally stumbled on two new releases coming.

7. I saw them-they are so cute!

8. Jekku, my monkey boy loves to go out and climb trees:
      [​IMG]Nature by spih_2, on Flickr

9. @spih What a wonderful photo! And Jekku’s outfit is amazing, by the way…so wonderfully colorful.:)

10. I got a Zuzu26 Rumi over the summer but I havent painted her yet...Every time I think ive made up my mind on how I want her I change my mind:sweat

Does anyone have spam of Zuzu's with custom faceups?

11. I too would love to see some custom faceup Zuzu's. I got a Zuzu Wolffy in the other day and I already have one of the Zuzu Kong (I forget her sculpt but it's the pig one). Once I figure out some good clothes for my little wolf, I plan to take pictures. Current digging through that what can fit thread for ideas.

12. Excuse the double post but here's my Wolffy and Kong Pig. I still need to name the Wolffy but his little portly companion is Lady Porketta Piggyton. Wolffy is wearing Createable World clothes here.
      [​IMG]

13. @Cap'n What an adorable pair of pals they make! He’s so handsome, and she’s absolutely precious. I’m sure they’re going to have many fascinating adventures together.:)

14. Bringing this back for the new year. I had two Zuzu26 arrive today. I guess I'm starting a Zuzu army.
      Top is a strawberry pink zuzu26 Persi, left is a light tan Wolffy, middle is a strawberry pink Kong pig, and on the right is a snow (zuzu white) zuzu26 Fenny. I'm tempted to mix around the Persi and Fenny's parts. :wiggle
      [​IMG]

Next I need a Lio......

15. What a charming zuzu family you've got! It would be so, so cute if you mixed their parts! What a creative idea!

16. Hello! I am wondering if someone can help me :chibi

I am trying to shell a character (kikurage) from a manga I love, and this is what it looks like.

[​IMG]

It's a demon type animal with horns and fangs but I saw that luts has the pink skin out so I'm wondering if I can get a base animal and do some modding on it! Not sure what sculpt would work? I like how the ears are detachable so I can try to create my own as well.

TIA!

17. I think Zuzu Delf Bichon would make an excellent base for that creature. Good luck!

18. thank you! yeah I think the sculpt is perfect for it!

19. oh wow!! I know its off topic on this thread (I'm sorry) but I think this is even better! The ears match and the body is smaller which is better for the character I would just have to blush it pink. Thanks so much <3 <3