1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ZuZu Delf Discussion Part 5

Nov 30, 2015

1. I ordered Rumi! I'm really excited! She's going to be my first Zuzu!

2. Oh, I'm so glad! I was thinking that I was the only one who fell for this cutie. Congrats on your order!

I love everything about her except her wig (a little too pale and sort of school-teacher, IMHO, but that's just personal taste), which I've already bought a Leeke replacement for.

I'm really excited, too...can't wait 'til she gets here! :dance

3. I love everything about her. I think her little wig looks so sweet on her. But if I find another one, I'll probably put it on her. I fell in love with her more so than the Persi. I love cats but she reminded me of me as a baby with those chubby cat cheeks. Hahaha!

4. Congrats on the Rumi's!! I would have ordered her but I didn't want doubles of a single sculpt xD;;

My sweet little Fenny, Caroline, received a new outfit today! So cute!
      [​IMG]
      Caroline
      by Tina, on Flickr

5. Aw! Your Fenny is so cute!! I'd love to see your Rumi! How many Zuzus do you have? I'm so excited for my Rumi. She'll be my first Zuzu. My first tiny and my first resin doll for that matter.

6. Thank you @KittyKittyClaudia ! Here's my little Rumi, Risk! I'll post a link since I'm on my phone :3 Risk

7. All your Zuzus are cute!! That is my dream to one day have that many!

8. @KittyKittyClaudia Oops, I forgot to answer your question! I have 6 total!! My dream/grail Zuzu is now Bichon (Iron Fan)! I hope to get her some day :)

[​IMG]
      Zuzu Crew
      by Tina, on Flickr

9. They are all so cute! I like their wigs! What size do they wear?

10. 6/7 or Honey Delf size :)

Some tend to be a bit loose, so closer to 6 is better!

11. Thank you so much!! I don't know much about their size yet. I have some things to learn

12. @KittyKittyClaudia No worries, ask away!! Zuzu's were my first love! My very first one, the Wolffy (Grandma) named Kimochi, just recently turned 6 last month!!

13. Oh thank you!! What size clothes? And shoes? And wow! 6! My dolls aren't even a year old yet.

14. They can wear some Blythe clothes, those are hit or miss though! I know they definitely fit Fairyland's new line called RealFee, which is what my Fenny is wearing in her solo picture! Then in the group picture, the Rumi and Wolffy are also wearing RealFee outfits!

Lio, Truffle, & Papi are wearing Luts outfits made for Zuzu's from various releases. Also in the group picture, Fenny is wearing a Hestia outfit, but it's a bit tight and held together by threads ^^;

None of mine wear shoes since I like their toe beans, but Luts makes shoes specifically for them :3

15. Oh nice!! I just ordered some Blythe clothes for my KIKIPOP in hopes that they fit her. But she'll have to share her clothes when the time comes. Aww! They have toe beans??? How cute!! I can't wait for mine!

16. Just an FYI for anyone who may have ordered one of the limited ZuZus in December, my Rumi is on her way home. :) (Of course the USPS lost my last Luts doll order, so we'll see, lol...)

17. Lucky!!! I ordered mine in January... I also hope my order does not get lost...

18. Well...with my amazing good luck with this company, my doll arrived in Chicago, then turned around and went straight back to Korea. It currently appears to be somewhere called the Anyang mail center. So far I have ordered three dolls from Luts, and I have yet to see any of them...or to get compensation from the Korean postal system. I really like Luts (or at least I like them in the pictures, since I've never actually had one >.>), but this is ridiculous.

But don't worry, KittyKittyClaudia! I've never heard of anyone else having these issues - it's all me. I'm sure your cutie will get to you with no problems at all! :)

#38 celga, Feb 25, 2016
      Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    19. This has happened to you every time you've ordered from Luts????

20. This is the second time I've ordered from them - the first order contained two dolls, they went missing in transit on December 31st last year, and the whole thing has yet to be resolved. I ordered Rumi before the other dolls had been shipped. According to tracking she arrived in customs and was immediately sent back to Korea. I don't know if they forgot the customs forms or what, but I'm extremely upset, of course, since my other two are obviously gone for good. BUT I'm taking a wait and see attitude.. because I can honestly add one more thing: the US postal system sucks in all regards...so this could just as easily be a glitch in the tracking. For all I know, Rumi is still happily plodding her way home, and has no idea how frantic she's made me. :)

#40 celga, Feb 26, 2016
      Last edited: Feb 26, 2016