1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ZuZu Delf Discussion Part 5

Nov 30, 2015

1. Thank you!! It's so well-made!

Hehe, I couldn't resist!!! I was after the Iron Fan version but that one is almost never for sale! But I love this version too, her dress is to-die-for!

Thank you!! I really wish I had gotten Bichon's Iron Fan version, but this one is just as cute!! I may have to give her darker eyelashes eventually xD

Here you go!! Hope it's okay, I've changed her wig and gave her a new outfit :)

[​IMG]
      Titan & Dream
      by Tina, on Flickr

2. I believe Bichon Frise is the complete name of a Bichon and ZuZu Delf has them as just Frise. The Frise is unlimited now and available in several different colors. I just got one in Tan. I'll have to take some pictures once I have his correct eyes and outfit.

Edit: Tsukasa, I do see now that you were right, they have ZuZu Delf Bichon seperate then the ZuZu Delf Frise, but they look totally the same to me so I'm a little confused. Aside from the removable ears And bald head they look exactly the same. Is that the only difference?

CrazyKimochi, She's beautiful, is she the cinderella Bichon? Do her ears come off?

#82 Bubble Gum Goth, Jun 20, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    3. Oh, I would like to see her with darker eyelashes! Please show her more, she is absolutely gorgeous! By the way, what wig does she wear?

4. @Bubble Gum Goth her ears do come off~ she's the 'Queen' Bichon from the 2nd Musketeer release :D

@Sanny-san I will!! I ended up getting her some dark pink lashes, just gotta wait for them to arrive now! She's wearing a custom wig from For My Doll :)

5. Thanks @crazykimochi , they look nice together. (And another nice dress.)
      Sooo, my plan will be to get Frise and Bichon to my Lio and Persi.
      If only they offered more colours. Grey or black would be nice.

6. Thank you very much for your answer, I do not know that custom wigs from "for my doll" are so cool!
      Waiting for your fabulous Frise!:love

7. [​IMG]

Camille's new style. Blythe outfit from etsy and hairband from Dollmore :kitty2

What a cute little couple <3 That outfit does suit her very well :kitty2

8. Has anyone got Ryba or Otter already?
      I'd like to see some photos (especially the Otter).

And there are two new Zuzus coming: Kappa and Miyo
      [​IMG]

Looks like there won't be any new colours again.
      Couldn't Luts add gray/black/red/green... etc. ... for some limited Zuzus? :eusa_pray

9. I've had my zuzu for awhile, but I'm finding I really want to do more with them recently. I wasn't going to sew much for this size, but i find myself wanting to make little coats and tops for these critters.

Here's my lio, Zwei
      [​IMG]

10. I was excited to see the Kappa, and then found myself a bit taken aback seeing the face without the beak. What is it supposed to be? :horror: I wish it had been an actual bird. :( Oh well. It's fun to see new releases!

@Elzamine - you should absolutely start sewing for these guys! They are such fun to sew for, and almost my favorite size. :kitty1

11. @pepperonipizza : You took the words right out of my mouth! I thought it was a very cute concept until I realized the beak was removable and I did not like what was underneath...:?

12. Glad it isn't just me. I found it creepy as HELL. :eek:

13. Does anyone know what the other is supposed to be? A fox? A dog? A cat? A fox/dog/cat hybrid?
      And that kappa is very unsettling without the beak. But I guess it makes kind of sense with the folklore of kappas and how their name translates to river child? Or something like that. I don't know.

14. @KittyKittyClaudia : I have no idea what Miyo is... looks like a cat, but the face isn't too flattering either. After reading your comment it does make more sense why they sculpted the Kappa face like a child. Even so... it's a weird face, but I understand the concept a little better. Interesting releases for sure!

15. @Dybbuk I mean, Miyo is kinda cute. The face is a little silly but I think the wig is what's maybe not working with her face and ears.
      And yes, I agree that child face is weird. I don't know if it's the lack of ears, or its tiny mouth and huge eyes.. It's odd. I would have been ok with it just being a normal kappa. A little turtle shell would have been a cuter removable option.

16. @KittyKittyClaudia : You're probably right. Looking at the blank photos I could see Miyo being a cute mold without the pageant up-do wig. xD

A removable turtle shell would have been darling on Kappa. Alas this saves me from purchasing anymore dolls.

17. @Dybbuk Her wig makes me think of Dolly Parton. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I love me some Dolly, but doesn't go with Miyo's theme.
      I'm stalking Luts to see if they'll ever make a Wolffy sculpt again. I really want to get my hands on one. They are so cute!

18. Yeah, I am on the same boat! A romance Wolffy is kind of my actual grail and he is hard to find.
      I asked Luts a couple of months ago and they said they appreciated the interest but it wasn't on their short-time plans. Maybe if more of us ask them about him they will release one soon.

19. I think that "Miyo" is just meant to be a pudgy cat with plush fur -- like the British Shorthair. That might explain the blond wig, if the Korean artist(s) wanted to indicate this was a 'foreign' cat, not like the more wedge-headed Asian kitties.

I like her cheerful expression (agree that she has a certain Dolly Parton vibe), and hope I can snatch one up when they're released this week... but I can't be sure until I see what the fullset costs!

As for the kappa, if I recall correctly they're supposed to be a little creepy -- back in the day, Japanese mothers would tell their kids not to play too close to the river 'or the kappas will take you'.

20. Kappa is so weird looking...

I wish Luts would release more fantasy colors like my lavender Wolffy!