1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ZuZu Delf Discussion Part 5

Nov 30, 2015

1. It depends on what sculpt you're looking for, pretty sure that's why most wigs are offered with elastic bands so that they can cover *most* head sizes. I have Papi, Lio, Truffle, Rumi, & Bichon if you need head measurements for those~ (also have Wolffy, but her ears are attached).

On the topic of size 5-6 wigs, I've never tried them because 5-6 is for smaller dolls like Fairyland Pukifee or Lati Yellows and as you can see in the *old* photo I have below, the two dolls have quite a difference in head size (FL Pukifee vs. Luts ZDF Truffle).
      [​IMG]
      Nem & Evie
      by Tina, on Flickr

2. Just some ZuZu Delf Frise love
      [​IMG]

3. @Bubble Gum Goth I always love seeing your Frises! :D
      Do you perhaps have some photos of the tan one already? I've yet to see photos of Frise in different colors!

4. Hello there, Zuzu Delf peeps! I'm looking for some shoe measurements. The website is kind enough to list lengths, but not widths. Thank you so much!

5. Bubble Gum Goth, they are adorable!:fangirl:

6. @Tsukasa You are a saint. Thank you for taking the time to grab that measurement!

7. I have a Velo and I want to get him a spiky black wig. The one he came with is cute, but I want to change it up some. Where are some good places to look, besides the doll site itself? I was curious if there were ant wig makers people preferred.

8. Thanks for sharing, @Bubble Gum Goth , what a cutie! :D
      The tan looks a tad lighter than on the company photos, but works really well for him! I'm glad that Luts has been offering different tan shades for their basics for a while now.

And it's good to know that Kikipop clothes fit Zuzu Delfs, some of my critters desperately need new outfits... :lol:

9. It's been so long since this thread has been chatted in! I think that's also because Luts hasn't given any love to their poor Zuzu Delf line!! Don't they know we need more clothes for our precious Zuzu babies?!

Anyway, here's my Wolffy, Kimochi, in Bichon's stock dress! So fancy~

[​IMG]
      Kimochi
      by Tina, on Flickr

10. the stock dresss is lovely. It's so nice to see wolffy in a feminine face up! :love

11. Yesss!! The original release Wolffys are so far and few! If I had known they would be so elusive, I would have gotten the Pasturer and Princess Wolffys too! This one has her default faceup, I've been thinking about sending her out for a new one (I only added lashes), but I'm gonna wait until this one is chipped/damaged. :D

12. Oh geez, I didn't realise I've been on hiatus for 2 years :aeyepop:

I see they haven't released any new Zuzus in quite a while though. I'm relieved but sad.

Now, where did I put my camera...

13. [​IMG]
      D'oh, woe the curse of photobucket! I see my tan Friese pic didn't make it, so I'll repost for anyone interested.

14. Aww, tan Frise is so cute! Thank's for reposting it!

15. I just got my first Zuzu delf recently! I’m in love! I didn’t know they were so cute!

16. Thank you Anglerfihee!

Congratulations!! Don't leave us in suspense, which one did you get??

17. Hi Everyone!
      I've just ordered two cute zuzus, a lio and a persi :D Until recently I've never know Luts has this adorable line :ablink:
      So for preparing their arrival I started to search new clothes for them but again I'll have dolls with strange measures :sweat I read they can wear yosd clothes so I looked into them and I found a cute onesie which is good for a littlefee. So my question is...Will my zuzus be able to wear it? I say thank you for any help.

here you can see the onesie:
      https://denofangels.com/threads/little-dragon-littlefee-bisou.712477/

18. @vam31 Lio & Persi are super cute!!

For a safe bet, I would compare the measurements of Zuzu to the YOSD. I want to say that LTF is quite a bit bigger than ZDFs since LTF is 25cm versus ZDF at 19cm. I've had a lot more luck with Fairyland's RF line instead! It fits ZDF almost PERFECTLY, so I've been hoarding all the RF sets I can (that I like, of course!).

Here's an old photo of my Wolffy in RF May's outfit:
      [​IMG]

Here's a few more that'll I'll link for you!

RF Pano outfit:
      https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5689/22803165201_5a0479e6a3_b.jpg

RF Coco outfit:
      https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4533/37948654614_eb5b9ecf3d_b.jpg

RF Mari outfit:
      https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1656/24645274852_601cdbf3be_b.jpg

19. @vam31 Congrats on your order. Two doll at once. How exciting! I just ordered a zuzu too. A Frise to be exact. Luts carrier event gave me that motivation to just press the buy button already! I'm pretty sure they'd fit Dearmine Dearpet clothes. They have very similar proportions. I've also heard Madame Alexander 8" clothes fit alright.

@crazykimochi :D They look amazing! I had no idea RealFee clothes fit.