1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ZuZu Delf Discussion Part 5

Nov 30, 2015

1. @Anglerfishee Yessss!! I was super stoked to find out since Luts is lacking in ZDF clothes so much! I mean, some downside is that you have to remove paws/feet to put them on, but I don't think that's a huge deal really (mostly because FL does magnetic hands, so it's easy for them to change clothes)

2. @crazykimochi your zuzus looks so adorable in those clothes! :D I think I'll pass that onesie bc I wouldn't be able to sew over for my dolls. Thank you for the offer! I'll look around by the RF section :D

@Anglerfishee Thank you!!! :D I'm really excited of them! that carrier event was my reason, too why I hitted on them now XDD Dear Mine has really cute clothes, too but they're a bit expensive :"D I'll check Madam Alexander later, too. Thank you!!

Did anyone tried Blythe clothes on zuzus? I read their clothes will also fit but they seem so tiny for me :"D

#162 vam31, Jun 22, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2018
    3. @vam31 Blythe is hit or miss... some dresses fit, definitely not pants! Pullip is hit or miss as well, sadly. If you get dresses from SugarMag, those fit for the most part~

This is a Blythe dress from SugarMag, I believe:
      [​IMG]

Here are some stock Pullip dresses I've had my Wolffy in before:
      Sfoglia's: https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4067/4412672416_ccee49b0c2_o.jpg
      Raffia's: https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2903/14157059495_4919faf47a_b.jpg

Here's another example from Hestia, it was definitely too small, I sewed the back, so it only looks good in the front, lmao
      https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5216/5538188207_b8c0f6b4e2_b.jpg

But like I said, you win some and lose some when it comes to Blythe/Pullip :(

4. @crazykimochi Thank you for the pictures!! I wouldn't be able to tell they don't fit perfectly :D
      But my zuzus will be boys so I can't live with dresses sadly :S I have the feeling the shorts won't work any ways. *sigh*
      So then my only chances are Dearmine and realfee clothes I guess..... :pout:

Maybe Lati yellow?? Could it work? :eusa_pray

5. @vam31 PKF is similar to Lati Yellow and definitely too small, sadly! ZDF is an in-between LY/PKF & LTF/Yo-SD T____T

ZDF vs PKF:
      [​IMG]

I did have my boy in some Ken (Barbie) shorts/capris before! They worked well as pants imo haha! Here's my Lio in a Ken shirt as well..
      https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2904/14320427770_36aa84c689_b.jpg

Here he is in a High School Musical shirt:
      https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8261/8678951684_dacfd22edb_b.jpg

Honestly, finding boy clothes is a lot harder than girl clothes, so my Lio is just wearing the outfit from The Wolf & the Seven Little Goats, while my Papi wears the armor from the Pigsy release! I don't think my two boys will staying with me any longer (I'm currently purging a lot of my dolls, lmao).

6. @crazykimochi now I see how small are they :S I really thought I can use some of their clothes.... *disappointing sigh*
      That Ken shirt looks good! :D it seems there's still hope for my boys XDDD well, I can still try to sew for them. Thank you!!!

7. Kiki pop clothes fit too. My tan ZuZu Delf Frise boy wears overalls I got that were Kiki pop

8. I ended up making my own clothes for my Zuzu delf, and I realized that some parts are to tiny they require to be sewed by hand >< My sewing machine is too big and I'm used to big 70cm dolls.

I just finished blushing my Persi and will post pictures as soon as his outfit is done <3

Behold! The tiny Gentlepaw Thief!
      This sneaky little fellaw will steal your heart <3
      [​IMG]Mini-
      Neil, the Gentlepaw Thief
      by Annie Richer, on Flickr

He's a Luts "Zuzu Delf Persi".
      Sewing such a tiny suit was quite the challenge, as I'm used to 70cm dolls ><

I had the same "problems" adapting to such tiny details when I blushed his body. ><
      But I had fun transforming this white kitty into a Singapura cat =^.^=

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1824/43120102181_d0bdeceb50_c.jpgZuzu full blush by Annie Richer, on Flickr

#168 Lawrichai, Jun 29, 2018
    9. I am loving your little Singapore and his fantastic outfit! He looks wonderful.

Singapura, not Singapore-darn autocorrect!

#169 City Kitty, Jul 2, 2018
    10. My Zuzu Delf Miyo came today and I am over the moon with her. Trying to think of a good story. Going to try and find her some tiny cat eyes too right way. :D

11. Awwwww Miyo is super cute :D
      Will you share a picture (or two) of her? ^^

12. #172 Moorish, Jul 24, 2018
    13. I love that kimono!

14. So cute!! @Moorish !

So sad that Luts is neglecting their Zuzu line so badly :(

15. Right? I was surprised Miyo (and Kappa) had been out for so long but they're still in stock when they're both limited to less than 50.

The cute kimono, hair, and her sunset colors really sold me. And tbh, I feel like the Zuzu's are the more attractive than other anthro dolls but I won't name brand names, lol.

So I took Wren out to the park today for some photos... photos were super cute but once I got home I had some instant regret.

Her poor body blushing got dinged up pretty badly. :pout: It's almost as if she was never sealed. I should have known better as I took her shoes off, but I was super gentle with her and didn't drop her or anything. Literally just standing her up on surfaces got her super duper scuffed and I'm just bummed. She did get pretty kicky in the middle so I wonder if most of it happened then as she was tossing limbs around.

That being said, if you look in my previous photos, some of her "claws" look white. They chipped just trying to put her kimono on (the opening was big enough so I didn't want to take her hands off), like bleh. Maybe someone needs to take my expensive dolls away from me until I can learn to treat them better. :doh

#175 Moorish, Jul 25, 2018
    16. Aw, that's sucks! And the body blushing was so pretty too. That's a shame. She's still very pretty, even if she's too delicate for nature!

+++

Also, I was on let's website and some limited Zuzu re-releases are happening!

I'm excited yet frustrated! I just ordered a Frise during the free carrier event, not thinking I'd ever get the chance for Bichon because it was discontinued. And here they go re-releasing Bichon! :sweat

#176 Anglerfishee, Jul 28, 2018
      Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    17. He's just perfect! Which version of body is this? (There seem to be three different versions).

18. It's a Zuzu Delf Body Type 3 (Long Legs)
      =^.^=

19. Just a heads up for any of you that are going to be trying to get in on the ZuZu Delf 100 special offer that was just posted. They are are offering more than just the 5 dolls pictured in the ad that was posted on DOA and the 5 pictured on their site. It's deceiving because they only have five pictured dolls to choose, but in options for any you pick, they offer:
      Mir
      Persi and Persi.R
      Wolfy and Wolfy.R
      Lio and Lio.R
      Bichon
      Mati
      Truffle
      Toya
      Chu
      Fenny
      Papi
      Velo
      Myo
      Just wanted to let you all know, some of those were limiteds that aren't offered as basics and if you've been pining for one, now is your chance. I ordered the Bichon. I've wanted one ever since the Bichon princess came out and I couldn't get it at that time. And we were all talking about how they needed to put out more zuzus!! LOL!

20. OMG, original Wolffys!!! T_______________T

I have the lavendar granny Wolffy that I love so much, I've always lusted over the Princess and Pasturer ones!