1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zuzu delf Kitty Vill, Luts temporarily closing part of Kid delf line

Nov 15, 2007

1. It doesn't say! But I'd guess midnight... but it could be midnight BEFORE the 1st rather than midnight going into 2nd... oh I don't know!! And yeah I think the tails are magnetic and if you judge the price going by what pipos dolls cost in fullset they might be as much as $420!!
      I LOVE the painter but my favourite is the fishercat :aheartbea He comes with a bucket!! So cute!

2. I posted this on the thread in the tinies but might as well post it here too,

I just mailed Luts and asked them if they were going to be selling them as basic dolls later and they replied with this:

'Hi!Thank you for your interest in our dolls. We're planning to continue to sell them once gain but it's not the same style. It's a plan, not the guarantee. When we sell gain, we'll notice that.'

Leads me to believe we will be able to get them after but not limiteds

:D!!

3. I asked about basic doll release and they told me:

Hi!Thank you for your interest in our brand new doll, Zuzu Delf. Sorry but we'll be released it only limited and we don't have any plans to sell unpainted edition. It's a full package doll.

4. I wonder how long before the release the second batch, because they're releasing 20 first, aren't they?

5. This sounds like they will sell them again, but not in the same outfits (in other words, these costumes and paint jobs are limited, so if you like 'the policeman' or 'the singer', get it this time... if they sell Persi and Corni again, it will be as different characters.)

Oh, and they are qualifying their statement "It's a plan, not the guarantee." So, they may change plans, depending on...whatever.

This sounds like, they will not sell a basic edition doll, they will all be offered in limited edition face-ups and outfits, as a full package. So, they do not plan to sell naked, unpainted Persis and Cornis.

:sorry

6. But then. How do you explain this?

It's a little odd that they have a floating headless Zuzu body in the Option parts, awaiting release, no? It's all speculation however. I'll go ask them about that if I must.

7. Luts often puts bodies into the option part category so we can see lots of pictures of the bodies, even if they are not planning on selling it separately (ever, or for some time). You can see this with the Kid delf bodies, and the type 3 body. They also list the "event" heads in that area, even though they never go on sale. The "option Parts" section is sometimes a place to display parts that may or may not be for individual sale.

8. I wonder if "not in the same style" may even mean not the same molds. Like new cat sculpts, or different animals. *_*

9. skwerlie: I was thinking that, but now someones said it, I was thinking it'll be the same molds with different characters, I really hope they release them as non limiteds :(

10. Awww man...I missed it and now the one I wanted is sold out...Y-Y

Any idea's on when they're going to do the second batch? It says that they're going to release 50 world wide (of each I guess?) with 20 in the first round...so I'm assuming that they are going to do a second batch...right..? ._.;

11. I just noticed something... Can anyone confirm as to why "Kid Delf Mill" is still available on the Luts site? Mill wasn't on the safe list.... Is it possibly because he's an unpopular mold? Just wondering. All the other Kid Delves that were not on the safe list are listed as "sold out" except for Mill!

This is oddly relevant, and I'll be sure to ask Luts as well on their message boards.

EDIT: I asked, and I'm waiting for an official answer. The question is open for the public to view, so that anyone can view the answer if they want (when it comes). I think that is a good idea, because sometimes people don't always check this specific thread, and ask the same questions on other, similar threads elsewhere.

12. They said that they would sell out their current stock of kid delfs, then only restock those on the "safe" list. So Mill just hasn't sold out yet.