1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zuzu Wolffy

May 15, 2009

1. Aghhh! I'm doomed. Bottom line. @_@ I've been dreading a release of a wolf BJD... because I really want to!

2. Yep they still take paypal. :)

Can anyone remember how long it took for the photos to be shown last time? It was before they were on sale, I think.

3. I'm really into these cuties too, i cant wait to see the actual sculpts!
      I already have one doll who is part wolf, a Skoll otw, & now a full anthro wolf? There will be trouble ^^ I was hoping to get a Delf body next month but this has really thrown a spanner into the works lol!

4. *fidgits impatiently* why does time seem to move even slower when you're trying not to think about it ;_;

Wolfies~~ *dramatic reaching out action before suddenly collapsing!*

5. im excited to see what their hands and feet look like! and what hunter wolffy's outfit will actually look like... he looks like a badboy.

6. My soul basically fell out when I saw the Wolffy news and I have immediately started plotting to save my money for one. I really wish they came basic though, but I guess I would be willing to spend extra to get all the details (even if I would be painting over them) Though the limiteds should be awesome. I hope the sculpts are as cute as the drawings.

7. Thanks Finn!!!

I can't wait to see them!! I'm checking out the site to see if there's anything else I want from them. :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

8. I'm really excited to see them too, it's hard not to check the site daily, even though I know they wouldn't show photos on a Sunday. ;)

I'd be interested to see your Wolffy-adaption, ShePaintsWithBlood. Do you know what you'd want to do with him/her yet?

9. I'm very interested in this fellow, the design ideas are great. When the sculpt pix come out that will tell me whether he's what I'm looking for or not. He looks like he has a lot of promise!!!

10. yeah I really wonder what they are going to look like in real, I love the drawing of hunter and shepard...I love wolves, don't know if my piggies will like them:)

11. OMG! lol, that would be too cute! ... and funny >.>

13 more days until they go on sale. Hopefully they'll put pictures up at least a week or so before that >.<

12. wilkies, ha!!! Yes, we'd better protect the piggies!

13. I keep checking the site daily too, just wishing. I have ended up putting everything I thought I might buy on hold until I can see one, haha. Hmm...I am not quite sure what I will do with him or her yet. I might make it all white and opalescent with some rust and steampunk touches. I might have to sketch up some concepts. Either way, I would love for it to be unique.

14. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Pictures of the wolffy's are up now.

15. I like the granny slippers! And that shot of the poor shepherd boy under a pile of sheep is so cute. :)

16. I kinda wish that the snouts were a bit longer. For me, they look too similar the Persi.

Still cute, but for me, there is room for improvement.

17. they are nice, but not for me, I hoped they would look more like a wolf, yes snout should be a bit longer and well I am not seeing them as wolfs more as lovely puppies

18. I may have to wait for a basic so I can mod the snout longer and maybe a little more square and also the ears a bit sharper. They're cute, but I agree with LizDuck, they look a bit to much like Persi. I'm still deciding though....

19. I am underwhelmed. I was so hoping for a real wolf look and from the sketches it looked like they might have created it but sadly this release isn't for me. The Shepherd probably looks the best to me becasue of the faceup but I'm kinda sad because I was really looking forward to this release.

20. Dont like :/
      They look like strange cats with grumpy expression.
      I still preffer Lio the most, couse they wear wigs^^