1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zuzu Wolffy

May 15, 2009

1. Thank god I'm not the only one that isn't interested anymore. As cute as they are, they just don't do anything for me either.

2. They're certainly cute, but I was hoping more for feral wolf features rather than cute doggies. I doubt I'll be getting one, but will enjoy seeing photos from those of you who do!

3. I still think they're adorable. :3 True, I agree they look more like cute puppies than wolves, but they're still cute. ^_^ Don't think I'll be getting one, but I also highly anticipate seeing owner photos. :D

4. I'm actually thinking they look more like cats (definitely agree they don't look very wolfish!). I might consider one because they look like cats!

5. It think they all look so adorable :daisy
      I'm not big into anthro's but if I where to get one, it would definitely be The Pasturer. She's so cute !

6. I luckily prepared myself a bit as I expected them to have this style and while I wish some things were a tiny bit different, I do enjoy how delicate they look. I am also debating waiting for a basic though as I was planning to do a big repaint and I would not want to waste money on things I did not need.

I still think I am going to get one though ^n.n^ They are cute, and could probably be made to have a really magical and delicate look without so much cuteness. They look like puppies for sure.

7. Cute but not quite doing anything for me. The eyes need to be more sly. They're too kittenish/puppyish

8. Whoa. From the concept art I was really excited for the photos to come out, but now I feel a bit disappointed. They look a good deal more like kittens and puppies than what I felt the concept art showed...
      Probably won't be getting one of these now.

9. Does anyone else think that the eyebrows are a bit weird on some of them? The shiny highlights with hairs do correspond to the drawings, but they look rather odd. :o

10. They look like cats to me. And the litte red riding hood is just straange. I do think the pasturer and the princess is kinda cute...but still not really wolves.

11. I kind of like Little Red Riding Hood. Maybe we'll get the big bad wolf that will really look like a wolf. (one can hope).

12. Awww... You know... the head mold just does seem a little on the feline side. I was honestly hoping for something that looked entirely different than the other feline zuzu's. I really don't feel like Lut's tried too hard to make them look like wolves. Like they almost chose it because it was not too different from their existing molds? When I look at these guys I just keep thinking Persi. The concept art has short muzzled characters, So I didn't expect the muzzles to be incredilby long, but they were shorter than I expected. Maybe bigger ears could have helped? I think I like Papi a little more than the wolfies...

These guys won't be on my wishlist sadly. My love for canine BJD's is gonna stay with pipo's Bao, and the pet ari's. xD

13. Haha, I came looking for this thread after seeing them because I wondered if anyone else thought they looked like cats or if I was just crazy... They really just look like long-haired cats to me. ._.; But they're still cute, I think I'd like to see people get them specifically to be cats.

14. It looks like a lot of people have been put off these guys. :o I've seen a few 'still interesteds' though, so I was just wondering how many people still think they might order one? I think I might, although he might end up as a cat like a few people have suggested! :)

15. I need photos. They are interesting because they are the new branch of dolls. It's not a single animal, so they'll be good for scene plays

16. When I first heard about it, I was amused by the irony of a Wolffy being a shepherd or Grandma :D
      And yeah, I can't particularly see the wolf aspect of them... until you see their profiles (sideways one)
      Cute as buttons though :D

17. I think I may be getting one. ^_^ They look like Akita puppies to me. So cute!

18. Oh geez, they are so cute I really want one I like the Shepherd one the best.

19. Hmmm... I was so hoping to see a big bad wolf...than could get three piggies (CCC)..
      But still, they're very cute.. look a bit like 'baby wolfs' and all puppies look alike so. The Pasturer is my fave

20. Gotta love the Luts naming process X3. A wolf becomes "Wolffy", winter event head -> "Wintery", summer event -> "Summery"

Still cute, though!